The big Falkirk relegation/administration thread...

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Is he an angry drunk, is that what's wrong with him?

Pulis? Nah, he's just a currently unemployed fitba club manager.

If you meant vt, he's just a geeky-looking jake. Or a jakey-looking geek. Either of which may go some way towards explaining the way he is on here.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresh from surviving today's rail increases, Falkirk's relegation express gathered pace with news of another lengthy suspension. Arguably two of the club's best players sitting on the sidelines is unlikely to halt the juggernaut.

Christ! Have we had another two banned?

On 13/11/2017 at 09:29, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I presume you are therefore tipping Dumbarton for 9th?

Morton look dreadful too, and QOS although they seem to have our number this year, are no great shakes. I'd be looking to pass all three of those teams, although that would still only leave us in 6th which you are right is appalling.

Jose-Mourinho-121121-Laughing-G-300.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Brave shout. I think Dumbarton odds on after our performance today

Great day! But I think it’s still a bit too premature to be writing anyone off.

Dumbarton are the street fighters of this division so I would not rule them out.

If we win up at Inverness on Tuesday night they would have reason to be very concerned (as would Inverness), If we don’t, we could still be well in the mix...

Great day! But I think it’s still a bit too premature to be writing anyone off.
Dumbarton are the street fighters of this division so I would not rule them out.
If we win up at Inverness on Tuesday night they would have reason to be very concerned (as would Inverness), If we don’t, we could still be well in the mix...

Aye, yesterday's result came out of nowhere and we've 2 tough away games next week against ICT and Morton. Positive results there and we've turned the corner but I can't see any team being as inept as Dundee United yesterday.

2 scrappy 1 nils please.

Archived