Fibromyalgia

pawpar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fibromyalgia is a fabrication.

That's quite an interesting point of view. Fibromyalgia, if you believe it exits, is often considered to be as much a psychological condition as it is physical. Particularly following trauma, you might injure one part, but feel pain elswhere. I'm surprised you're so dismissive, given your input on the depression thread.

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 16:21, Romeo said:

I did not call her fat.

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 17:38, Brother Blades said:

You are a fanny.

Have you just diagnosed him as a hermaphrodite?

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:37, LincolnHearts said:

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2009 after spending about 18 months in what felt like constant pain and knackerdness.

Took about 6 months after being diagnosed for them to get my medication right though, but thankfully that along with balanced exercise, some physio, a bit of accupunctre and a job where I am walking about a lot has kept it under control.

My biggest problem is sitting still for too long (a long drive is a no go these days, have to stretch my arms and legs every hour or so)

Know loads of people who now 'have' the condition, but a few of them are at it to try and pack in work. One lassie I know hobbles about on walking sticks all week then posts loads of pics on facebook of her dancing the night away before spending all of Sunday on some random blokes cock before repeating the sequence all over again :lol:

Any pics of that?

43 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Mods: Please merge this thread with things you made up thread
Thank you

Bit early for you to admit you're trolling, surely? I was just about to get the popcorn out  :(

One of the first things doctors try to prescribe for Fibromyalgia sufferers is antidepressants. It's not hard to imagine how the prospect of a life stretching ahead of you in constant, grinding pain would be a bit of a shitter.

The wife tells me that there's recent research suggesting some folk find that, poof - it just goes away in old age. Sounds like the work of a sadistic deity: live your life in pain, but I'll take it away in time for you to enjoy arthritis, incontinence, and dementia.

Hope you're doing better these days by the way, RN.

20 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

My old dear has it, kills her after a day of work, painkillers galore but its getting worse

My wife's the same, if she feels up to doing a bit of work round the house/in the garden, the next day she's done.

Archived