The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

29 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Problem here is people may assume you're drinking Fosters and think you're a c**t.

I know the difference, f**k the rest 

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is that a picture of old men vomiting in to a river you're looking at?

Salmon fishing on the tweed apparently :lol:

Currently in the La Birreria di Bergamo Alta and onto my third pint of this...
936976c7c7be17ebc242441aef143589.jpg
Was wondering why my eyes were starting to feel pished and like they were starting to birl about and noticed on the tap that this stuff is fucking 9%!!!
And I've no even had any tea yet!!!
#prayforkk

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Was wondering why my eyes were starting to feel pished and like they were starting to birl about and noticed on the tap that this stuff is fucking 9%!!!
#prayforkk

Too late for solids, another couple and you'll get all the calories you need. Early flight, or is Bergamo worth a visit on its own?

Too late for solids, another couple and you'll get all the calories you need. Early flight, or is Bergamo worth a visit on its own?

Here for 4 days, wife's idea for a wee city break, Bergamo is like visiting Paisley but the Alto is well worth the visit if your into your 1000 year old buildings and pizza, it's also just down the road from Lake Como, where we're spending the next couple of days!!

It's been a lovely wee break and ideal if you fancy fitting in a Milan game. Tickets only £40 return with Ryan Air!!!

On 11/16/2017 at 15:25, Bert Raccoon said:

Off work today and nothing to do so decided to go for a few pints of the good stuff and have a bet on the horses. Cannae beat it.

B942AE14-2723-47E2-ABC4-2B75E5B3B08C.jpeg

Looks perfect. Nice top & nice fizz.

source.gif

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

#prayforkk

I've not retried it since going off "normal" lager. It can't be as bad as I remember if you're on your 3rd. I'm wary though, there wasn't much I couldn't drink, but that was one of them.

Would you recommend it?

38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've not retried it since going off "normal" lager. It can't be as bad as I remember if you're on your 3rd. I'm wary though, there wasn't much I couldn't drink, but that was one of them.

Would you recommend it?

I know what you mean, I've not drank it for close on 30 years, used to drink it so my pals knew how tough I was because it was fecking vile. :barf

Would you recommend it?

No!!!