c***s on the road

Shout out to the guy who is probably still having an absolute heads gone in Livi after speeding up to try block me from merging, racing past me at the next dual carriage way doing the classic vickies then demanding me to pull over for a wee bit road rage, I think pulling over and being told to calm down and stop swearing might've pushed this auld seether over the edge.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Shout out to the guy who is probably still having an absolute heads gone in Livi after speeding up to try block me from merging, racing past me at the next dual carriage way doing the classic vickies then demanding me to pull over for a wee bit road rage, I think pulling over and being told to calm down and stop swearing might've pushed this auld seether over the edge.

That’s why the ‘Merican way is so much better, no need to pull over, just blast away at each other from your air conditioned vehicle.

IMG_0581.jpeg.ed1c5343497409822d2889c977bd92ef.jpeg

Shout out to two guys on the M9 this morning.

A white 72 plate Tesla. I'm going along in the overtaking lane doing about 73. The slow lane is doing 65. Behind me comes the Tesla, undertaking and overtaking. He undertook me, then hit the brakes and was trundling along at 70 in the overtaking lane. 

A few miles later, I overtook him. No idea why he was flying through traffic then suddenly slowed down. 

The second was a Volkswagen estate. I think this guy was drunk or something. He was in the overtaking lane, a BMW on the inside lane. The he just swerved hard to the left. The BMW had to go into the hard shoulder to escape a smash. 

The kids are back at school - idiots back on the road! 

23 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

One c**t off the road for 12 years 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-66614488

Pair of swine. I would have sent them to Ukraine with sledgehammers to clear mines. 

12 years seems lenient given the lengths they went to hide the victim's body.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

12 years seems lenient given the lengths they went to hide the victim's body.

Was just thinking the very same thing, essentially culpable homicide and trying to defeat the ends of justice / pervert the course of justice can certainly warrant a life sentence in Scotland. Interesting, maybe a good defence lawyer. 

Brian McConnachie KC, the defence lawyer for Alexander McKellar, told the court that his client wanted to apologise for the trauma that he had caused to Mr Parsons' relatives.

He added: "He is not an evil man. He acknowledges that he has done a terrible thing which has caused untold distress to the Parsons family.

"He would do anything he could to alter the decision he took in September 2017, but he cannot rewind the clock."

Aw, right you are then. 

Hitting and killing a cyclist is bad, incompetent, careless, reckless etc etc.

Dragging the body away to hide it is vile.

Going back to dig up the body, move it and rebury it is fucking evil. 

Taking a girlfriend to the spot to brag about what he did isn't the sgn of someone who is apologetic, remorseful or caring about the distress he has caused. 

He's just sorry he got caught. Dip them both in acid. 

Just down the A9 from the Inverness game and I see Police Scotland don’t think the 90 miles of average speed cameras are enough but had set up a van on the duel but South of Drumochtor!
Yes cars will go over 70mph for a bit there to clear the 50mph vehicles but surely the average camera is enough, this just stinks of profiteering.

2 hours ago, Clangers said:

Just down the A9 from the Inverness game and I see Police Scotland don’t think the 90 miles of average speed cameras are enough but had set up a van on the duel but South of Drumochtor!
Yes cars will go over 70mph for a bit there to clear the 50mph vehicles but surely the average camera is enough, this just stinks of profiteering.

My mate got 2 tickets, 14 minutes apart from vans sat on the A9. He was going 70mph in a Bipper. It's not a commercial vehicle, he uses it to transport his electric bike.

18 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

My mate got 2 tickets, 14 minutes apart from vans sat on the A9. He was going 70mph in a Bipper. It's not a commercial vehicle, he uses it to transport his electric bike.

It’s not the commercial aspect, it’s the derivation of the vehicle. A car-based van or a van-based car, and the Bipper is based upon a van, and thus subject the the 50 SC and 60 DC limits regardless. It’s typical bureaucratic bulls**t.

10 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It’s not the commercial aspect, it’s the derivation of the vehicle. A car-based van or a van-based car, and the Bipper is based upon a van, and thus subject the the 50 SC and 60 DC limits regardless. It’s typical bureaucratic bulls**t.

Aye his argument was Range Rovers are about a quarter size bigger - and a helluva lot more powerful.

19 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I must have just been lucky, as I drove a Bipper for 4 years and assumed it was classed as car-derived, so would hoon about at 70* on dual carriageways.

Great wee van, seemed like it ran on fresh air.

*ish