c***s on the road

12 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:
13 hours ago, coprolite said:
Yes it is.
No it's not.
Yes you are. 
There are many reasons why people might be going slower than supersonic in the middle lane. For example if they have just passed the middle lane crawler like a normal member of society. 
We don't expect selfish twats to be bombing up the left. 
Kindly cut it out. 

If you have just passed the middle lane crawler and the inside lane is clear why would you be sitting in the middle lane?

Why would you assume I was "sitting" there? It's not a racetrack. My family car with kids included almost got taken out two days ago because some tit like yourself decided I hadn't pulled back in quick enough after overtaking and didn't want to wait in the outside lane with the plebs. 

Still, he got stuck behind the next truck 3 or 4 seconds earlier than he might have otherwise so it was a risk well worth taking. 

2 minutes ago, JamieT1314 said:

Because we are discussing middle lane hoggers, the ones that sit in the middle lane when the inside is free.

These are some of the worst drivers in the world, I moved from the inside lane right to lane 3 and back to the inside lane then flashed the hazard light and they still say there whilst the rest of the road was pretty much empty

19 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

That's called Zipper Merging, it's actually the most efficient way for traffic to go from two lanes down to one and it is what people should be doing.  The folks who merge too early are the ones who make traffic worse

Not applicable once the traffic reaches saturation it makes no difference. The speed of traffic is determined by the bottle neck not how people queue before it.Some countries use zipper merging. The UK gantry signs tell you to get in lane and you should as soon as it is save to do so.  In some instances in the UK you will be instructed to merge in turn, this is used to avoid traffic blocking earlier junctions. but does not speed up traffic.

2 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:

Ill sit behind them for a bit move into the inside lane then back out to the middle to give them a hint. If the dont get it ill just slowly ease past them.

It makes me wonder what they think the inside lane is for?

I like to undertake a middle lane hogger at the exact moment someone else is overtaking them in the outside lane. Being passed simultaneously on both sides still doesn't give them the hint.

25 minutes ago, nsr said:

I like to undertake a middle lane hogger at the exact moment someone else is overtaking them in the outside lane. Being passed simultaneously on both sides still doesn't give them the hint.

Criminal

They folk that drive at 40 in a 60...seriously how do folk every get anywhere? Overtook three of the c***s on Tuesday on the Barrhead to Irvine road
That's a great road for overtaking with lots of clear straights and just been down it an hour ago. Trouble is after passing a bunch of vehicles I've found myself nearing 100 on occasion!!

That's a great road for overtaking with lots of clear straights and just been down it an hour ago. Trouble is after passing a bunch of vehicles I've found myself nearing 100 on occasion!!

It is, much better than the 737 which is a nightmare to try and overtake the Sunday drivers on.

16 hours ago, FairyBaws said:

They folk that drive at 40 in a 60...seriously how do folk every get anywhere? Overtook three of the c***s on Tuesday on the Barrhead to Irvine road

They are usually the same brain dead drivers who drive through towns at 40 and go over a speed bump at 2 mph in their SUV

On a quarter mile stretch of road between two roundabouts yesterday: 

Roundabout 1: I approach, see car coming from right, stop....b*****d proceeds to turn left despite not a hint of an indicator, his first exit, I’m left sitting like a tit and off he pops oblivious....rageometer 1/10

Stretch between: Tit in a souped up wankmobile coming in opposite direction screams out from behind a Sunday driver and swerves all over the road before sitting back in when they realise there’s zero chance they get by them without smashing me head on at 40...rageometer 5/10

Rounabout 2: I take the left lane and about to take the second exit, still a left hand turn, when cunto number 3 in the inside lane slams on the indicators with about 0.00003 seconds notice and pulls across me to take the turn. Despite the roundabout being about a metre in diameter and going round again would have taken them about 5 seconds, they decided it might be worthwhile to take out me and my first born to save that precious time! rageometer 11/10...full blown meltdown

All within a minute....what a cuntish trio! 

On 05/06/2019 at 16:25, FairyBaws said:

I could be mistaken but I think when drivers reach a certain age they aren't permitted to go any faster than 40 on a single lane 60 road.

19 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is more PTTGOYN but folk who slow down to a crawl like 100 yards before a red light but are actually blocking off a left turn that immediately precedes the junction.

I hate being in an unfamiliar city in two lanes of traffic  approaching a junction when suddenly the lane I'm in on the left becomes a left turn only lane which I couldn't tell in advance because of the cars sitting on top of the white arrows painted on the road. 

I hate being in an unfamiliar city in two lanes of traffic  approaching a junction when suddenly the lane I'm in on the left becomes a left turn only lane which I couldn't tell in advance because of the cars sitting on top of the white arrows painted on the road. 

Edinburgh is terrible for that, especially because further back on approach both lanes can show arrows as straight on and then as you get to the lights you realise you’re in a left only.

Turning left at the crossroads in the village this morning, 2 yummy mummies coming in the opposite direction turning right just kept on going. I should have driven into them. C****.