c***s on the road

18 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Used to do a bit of work there. I was across the road when a guy was shot dead at the Asda.

Was he in the wrong lane?

7 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

I encounter this roundabout nearly every day, approaching on the A914 and heading north. Because I'm in the inside lane going round the roundabout, every c**t waiting to enter from the A92 and B995 take this as an invitation to join alongside me, forcing me to join the A92 in the right hand lane. 

Being in a van, this usually also means all the impatient c**ts in the left lane proceed to undertake me while I'm trying to move back back over. People's brains really do turn to mush at the sight of a roundabout an ignition key.

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

If you have some kunt tailgating you, quickly flick your fog lights on and off a couple of times. The wee flash of red will make them instinctively think you're jabbing the brakes and they'll hopefully either jump on their own and sit back a bit, or swerve to take evasive action and career down a ditch to a painful but fully deserved end. (Option 2 being the preferred outcome).

Even better, if you have a car with a manual handbrake give it a wee pull. Slows you down quite a bit and there's no brake lights to warn the c**t behind.  Watch in the mirror as you do it to enjoy the view as their angry wee faces turn to shock when they realise. 

13 hours ago, TxRover said:

The fact that this is acceptable…

IMG_8815.thumb.jpeg.cb6001b3b9d17db6edf64d2afea094f0.jpeg

I once drove my old Laguna with both front windows down and a clothes rope slung under the car to hold a trailling exhaust up. If I'd braked suddenly I'd have been halved in two. The car sounded like a Lancaster Bomber.

I was on the way to get it fixed to be fair.

29 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I once drove my old Laguna with both front windows down and a clothes rope slung under the car to hold a trailling exhaust up. If I'd braked suddenly I'd have been halved in two. The car sounded like a Lancaster Bomber.

I was on the way to get it fixed to be fair.

I guess you'd know better than any of us. 

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Be amusing when that bonnet flips open on the highway!

Given the both major city roads nearby are posted 40-50 mph and everyone does 60+, it’s likely to be there when one side of that strap bails out.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The car sounded like a Lancaster Bomber Churchill tank.

Stay on theme.

9 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Anyone know if Edinburgh's Cameron Toll Roundabout is open yet?

Cheers.

No it's not open again.

Edited by Empty It

On 24/04/2024 at 15:11, microdave said:

I had a van tailgating me yesterday for around 1/4 of a mile before I reached home. I was delighted to drop 5mph to irritate the c**t and when I noticed oncoming traffic where I turn right, I stopped where it wasn't possible for him to go round me on the left. Pleasing.

That makes you as bad as the driver tailgating you. In what way is it good to irritate and wind someone up when you are driving?

All you are doing is making said person more angry and upset which is not good for other road users

You should have pulled over and let said driver go on his way.

On 26/04/2024 at 14:44, Newbornbairn said:

Even better, if you have a car with a manual handbrake give it a wee pull. Slows you down quite a bit and there's no brake lights to warn the c**t behind.  Watch in the mirror as you do it to enjoy the view as their angry wee faces turn to shock when they realise. 

See my post above.

15 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

That makes you as bad as the driver tailgating you. In what way is it good to irritate and wind someone up when you are driving?

All you are doing is making said person more angry and upset which is not good for other road users

Utter shite.

15 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

^^^ c**t on the road.