c***s on the road

15 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

That makes you as bad as the driver tailgating you. In what way is it good to irritate and wind someone up when you are driving?

All you are doing is making said person more angry and upset which is not good for other road users

You should have pulled over and let said driver go on his way.

I went on a speed awareness course and the official advice for dealing with tailgating is to slow down. They’re increasing the risk of a collision so all you can do is mitigate the severity by reducing the potential impact speed.

plus it’s hilarious 

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I went on a speed awareness course and the official advice for dealing with tailgating is to slow down. They’re increasing the risk of a collision so all you can do is mitigate the severity by reducing the potential impact speed.

plus it’s hilarious 

You do not pull on the handbrake, flash foglights, brakelights, or block the road.

You pull over in a safe place and let said vehicle go.

14 minutes ago, microdave said:

^^^ c**t on the road.

No , it is you that acted like a c**t on the road. 

Irritating and winding someone up is just stupid and dangerous. There is absolutely no need for it.

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

You do not pull on the handbrake, flash foglights, brakelights, or block the road.

You pull over in a safe place and let said vehicle go.

No I don’t. I slow down and watch their impotent rage build in my rear view mirror.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

No I don’t. I slow down and watch their impotent rage build in my rear view mirror.

Did “impotent “ touch a nerve big Bobo? I’ve always thought prematurity would be the issue with tailgaters but there we go,

Just now, Doctor Manhattan said:

See you found the red dot button, you puerile c**t.

I have, good isn't it? 

I am using it for what it is there for.

And cheers for the name calling.  You obviously are not very bright. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

You notice how it's almost always people with no "My Team", and/or who comment on EPL threads. It must make them very angry.

Angry, I pity people like you. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

You notice how it's almost always people with no "My Team", and/or who comment on EPL threads. It must make them very angry.

Aye, seem to appear from nowhere and show strange levels of angst on one particular subject. My red dot was very hurty. 

7 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Aye, seem to appear from nowhere and show strange levels of angst on one particular subject. My red dot was very hurty. 

This is a subject that I do get angry about. A car is a dangerous thing and reading posts about drivers winding up and irritating other drivers is stupid and dangerous.

Edited by Big Bobo

1 minute ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Don't need a Doctorate to spot a c**t. Oh look, there's one ^^^

I am a c**t because I am pointing out posters acting like c**ts on the road. 

Okay then.