Hamilton Academical v Partick Thistle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably wait to hear who Canning lists for tonight's match before deciding if I shall go , Saturday was the final straw for me ALMOST, to lose for the 4th game running after going in front is soul destroying , if Canning were to pick a team full of development players for all outfield positions I wouldn't complain, on our current run anything is worth a try , if this scenario was made reality for me it would be a win win situation , (a) the young boys due to their enthusiasm get a positive result (b) the youngsters perform well but alas lose the game the regular starting 11 are once again in situ for the game in Dundee but will be smarting about being dropped and respond by going on a 15 game unbeaten run (c) damn wish I hadn't woken from that dream .

The Sammon bashing is beyond tedious now. Having watched most of the games he’s played in so far this season, the worst thing I can say about him, is that he’s been ineffective at times. He worked hard on Saturday but didn’t get much joy as he was so isolated due to the lack of support from the midfield. He’s also done a commendable job when he’s been asked to play out of position out on the left wing.

A lot of our supporters were raging when we signed him and are desperate for him to fail. Pretty pathetic really.

I didn't want us to sign Sammon as I've never rated him. I certainly don't hope he fails with us and any goal he scores for us will be greatly received by me. I can see why we signed him as he's different to what we had but I don't think he should be a starting XI player for us

Archived