Clyde v Elgin City

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they still limiting the away support to one section of the stand?

Not really but most away fans sit to the left
I don't think you will have any problem finding a seat anywhere in the stand [emoji6]
Few of the Peterhead fans used Bar 58 for a drink before the game so your more than welcome to go in you will get a warm welcome and some good natured banter

On 25/10/2017 at 12:49, maxruby said:

Doing my neck strengthening exercises prior to my trip up on Saturday. Making sure I won't be straining too much as I follow the ball into the stratosphere. Then again, maybe the team will follow instructions and pass to each other.

I know we won't be short of seats, just that last time we were restricted to one block of seats

Honest I doubt you will be restricted
The stewarding is nothing like as intrusive as it was very relaxed now

It's one of the very few things we have put right this season

3 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Honest I doubt you will be restricted
The stewarding is nothing like as intrusive as it was very relaxed now

It's one of the very few things we have put right this season

Cheers, thanks for that.

Personally i.ll check score tomorrow when n where i can but thats about it. If over 400 tomorrow i.ll b suprised and just hope somehow we can get enough points between now and may before its even a bigger issue. Best o luck all round. I wont be there/regurlaly till chapman gone. Nice guy but not for us, Martin lauchlan please and save our season(s)

I've seen a lot of people say Bollan and I've no idea why. His win percentage as a manager at Airdrie and Forfar is worse than Chapman's was at Annan. He absolutely blew the title last season and he ruined them this summer. Not many complimentary Forfar fans.

Archived