Clyde v Elgin City

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His team score goals. Dont lose them, Wins games n leagues every club within two seasons hes managed...He is my friend but i have many others aswell but those guys or gals arent suitable for us,Lauche ywould be a great appointmemt....Over to you Norrie

And he was so in demand he now manages. . .

Over to you SSB

I agree Chapman has been a disaster, and should go asap, but what's with the push for Martin Lauchlan?
Gary Bollan, Danny Lennon or Allan Moore please.

I will give you Danny Lennon (if we could attract him to the job) but the other 2 are horrendous shouts. Lauchlan is unproven at this level, the other 2 are proven bottlers.

Carbon copy of the Peterhead game so far. Start off OK and take the lead then allow the opposition back into the game by defending deep and hoofing the ball constantly.

We had a good 3 or 4 chances to win the ball for their goal but the Elgin player danced past the lot of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this go the way of the Peterhead game. I would be putting Gormley up top with Goodwillie. Osdoloar is fast but very clumsy and his first touch is awful. Wright offering nothing either would be Fergie on instead.

Players get manager the sack but his players. Bye jim. Lauchlan in. Ps.For the avoidance of doubt strathclyde uni cant sign a player from another team,Plays what he has got. On othet hand ML won league wae rossvale (Minor junior club) & EK.in lowland league who are now 4th since hes left/Nearly same squad...All about opinions n facts

Archived