Clyde v Elgin City

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, a good win for Elgin.   Secondly, the change of attitude in Clyde fans in the past 12 months or so. This time last year, it was a case  of "We're the big boys and have the history and you're all diddy teams" Now it's realisation that they're a diddy team now. It's not a troll, just fact, which I'm glad they've realised.

The scenes leaving the ground tonight were an all time low for me. Manager and assistant in the lower stand “scrapping” with fans who have the audacity to want more from the players playing for our club. Their position is untenable after that. Never mind the “performance”.

Go, now. Give us a chance of something other than mediocrity.

9 minutes ago, gordon9736 said:

First of all, a good win for Elgin.   Secondly, the change of attitude in Clyde fans in the past 12 months or so. This time last year, it was a case  of "We're the big boys and have the history and you're all diddy teams" Now it's realisation that they're a diddy team now. It's not a troll, just fact, which I'm glad they've realised.

Hate to admit it but this is absolutely correct, we are fucking dreadful nowadays.

In the time we've been in this league teams have went up and down multiple times, we've done f**k all apart from the playoffs twice.

Shambles.

Utterly clueless; mind boggling substitutions, utter chaos for most of the second half,  we are completely leaderless and have no game plan whatsoever. I am so embarrassed I don't know how bad it has to get before Chapman goes.

If not for his incompetence as a manager, but first of all for him to repeat his accusation in print within programme notes that the fans are "nasty" is unforgivable, but pales into insignificance given the goings on post match. I did not witness the "fight" but did hear the shouting and swearing coming from area where it occurred. If what was described to me by other fans is true; then Chapman has to go, this cannot be acceptable!

Mr Inness we are going to be religated this year absolutly no doubt in my mind. You have to act now to at least try to save not only our season but our club.

Archived