The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Murty's still a stop-gap. 

All this waiting till the end of the season....hmmmm....is that the same as waiting for somebody that is employed now but free then, saving Sevco ££££s in compensation? 

Or is it a delaying tactic until they get the £££s together that will let them prise somebody decent away from some other club?

If you think Sevco have the means to "prise somebody decent away from some other club" you're living in a fantasy world...Like all the Sevco fans who think they will be up competing with Celtic anytime soon. There's a bigger chance of going bust before that happened.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

All this waiting till the end of the season....hmmmm....is that the same as waiting for somebody that is employed now but free then, saving Sevco ££££s in compensation? 

Or is it a delaying tactic until they get the £££s together that will let them prise somebody decent away from some other club?

It's yet more of the rudderless nonsense we've come to so enjoy.   Obviously, since McInnes knocked them back, they've had nowhere to turn.

The timing of the announcement is interesting though.  It would have made more sense after the wee run of wins that got them to second place.  The fact that it's come after the St Johnstone game though, surely suggests that it's related to King's legal defeat.

Only Rangers would see fit to bury bad news with worse news.

With a limited squad the inexperienced Graeme has done fair enough, a few good wins over the form teams but slip ups against the so called !esser teams. 
Not ideal but atleast he doesn't look like a tramp.

That limited squad is the 2nd most expensive in the league and he has to make them good enough to beat the smaller teams. Getting horsed at home to st Johnstone will never be good enough.

The person they want is too busy this time of year, I reckon it’s S Klos.

2 minutes ago, TheLad said:

That limited squad is the 2nd most expensive in the league and he has to make them good enough to beat the smaller teams. Getting horsed at home to st Johnstone will never be good enough.

Indeed.

A limited squad that cost millions to put together.

It's a simple one. No one wants the job just now. Or no one that they would consider for it.
Who would want it right now? Coming up to a window with nothing to spend, under pressure to over achieve and a board that are hideously awful

10 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

The whole club is a joke. Need to get it sorted from board down. How in 5 years is this not sorted. f**k me lads sort it out.
Before the comments start. I’m a Killie fan but the league is shite. Celtic need a competitor. Scottish football is a joke cause of this.

Michael Johnston found. #abstainlikeawankstain 

Where to start with this dribbling mess.

At the moment, Celtic dominate Scottish football.  This is no different to Rangers and Celtic dominating Scottish football.  Your post absolutely reeks of "Scottish Football needs a strong Ranjurs".  Why don't we, and I'm just thinking out aloud, make the national game more equitable to give other clubs a more even footing, so those who don't financially cheat their way to titles and league registration get a share of the spoils?  Celtic need a competitor- I agree with you, but disagree that this has to be Ra Peephole.

Nice short journey to see your big team today RabG.  

21 minutes ago, TheLad said:

Walter Smith got 'horsed' 4-0 by St Johnstone, we don't have a divine right to win every game...

19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed.

A limited squad that cost millions to put together.

You must have missed the starting 11 post....

Unfortunately in football you get injuries, suspensions, players going off form etc and we've struggled to play our strongest 11 this season.

But that's fitba, in Warbs championship season we got through with a small squad and hardly an injury, this seasons been a bit of a kunt but we're still fairly well up the league.

10 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

The whole club is a joke. Need to get it sorted from board down. How in 5 years is this not sorted. f**k me lads sort it out.
Before the comments start. I’m a Killie fan but the league is shite. Celtic need a competitor. Scottish football is a joke cause of this.

Big Wee team found.

Michael Johnston found. #abstainlikeawankstain 
Where to start with this dribbling mess.
At the moment, Celtic dominate Scottish football.  This is no different to Rangers and Celtic dominating Scottish football.  Your post absolutely reeks of "Scottish Football needs a strong Ranjurs".  Why don't we, and I'm just thinking out aloud, make the national game more equitable to give other clubs a more even footing, so those who don't financially cheat their way to titles and league registration get a share of the spoils?  Celtic need a competitor- I agree with you, but disagree that this has to be Ra Peephole.
Nice short journey to see your big team today RabG.  

Celtic need a competitor but no other club (or their fans) have the mindset, ambition or desire to ever step up.

Rangers do have the above. However, this is mixed with financial incompetence, a poorly put together team and a lack of leadership.

27 minutes ago, TheLad said:

Celtic need a competitor but no other club (or their fans) have the mindset, ambition or desire to ever step up.

Rangers do have the above. However, this is mixed with financial incompetence, a poorly put together team and a lack of leadership.

I take it this post is intended to represent an amusing pastiche, claiming as it does that the other sides have failed to challenge Celtic in the League due to an absence of ambition and desire, as opposed to an absence of money?

11 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Ah yes, the fabled "Rangers winning mentality" which sees so many players fail there. The "winning mentality" thats seen them fail to win a single trophy since their birth.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:
41 minutes ago, TheLad said:

Ah yes, the fabled "Rangers winning mentality" which sees so many players fail there. The "winning mentality" thats seen them fail to win a single trophy since their birth.

I think we need clubs like Hearts, Dundee and Motherwell displaying loads of ambition again, like they did before.  It usually works a treat.

I take it this post is intended to represent an amusing pastiche, claiming as it does that the other sides have failed to challenge Celtic in the League due to an absence of ambition and desire, as opposed to an absence of money?

Glad it was clear enough for you

11 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

This is too literate to be Kris Boyd. Maybe he's paying a small child to take dictation?

Archived