Celtic v Kilmarnock

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic to go 1 - 0 up and then get awarded a penalty in the last minute.  As the penalty is about to be taken, Kirk Broadfoot gives Kieran Tierney an atomic wedgie.  Tierney kicks Broadfoot and gets sent off.  The penalty gets missed, we batter up the park and score a 95th minute equalizer.

Oh, wait.........

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Celtic to go 1 - 0 up and then get awarded a penalty in the last minute.  As the penalty is about to be taken, Kirk Broadfoot gives Kieran Tierney an atomic wedgie.  Tierney kicks Broadfoot and gets sent off.  The penalty gets missed, we batter up the park and score a 95th minute equalizer.

Oh, wait.........

Would settle for that ;)

I expected our draw last night because that lot are rank rotten. This is a different prospect and if we could somehow scape a draw, that would be magical. Our lack of midfield is a major problem against the team with the best midfield options in the country and realistically it'll be 3-0 Celtic.

However, fitba = lols sometimes so just maybe our ex Celtic contingent will square up to Broonie etc, etc.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Home win. Hardly worth even playing the game.

It seems a shame to take punters money off them for this.

You lost m876? 

Away and have a good crowd-w**k and reminisce the olden days when you weren't our bitches. 

Home win. Hardly worth even playing the game.
It seems a shame to take punters money off them for this.

What an embarrassing post from a person who supports a relegation contending championship side managed by Paul Hartley[emoji1]

Guest Moomintroll
Previously was willing to give Killie a draw thanks to the utter hilarity that was stoppage time at Ibrox. Now they've got rid of Pedro I want them destroyed. 

Yeah, sorry for that, I feel suitably ashamed.

Archived