North Caledonian League Expansion

Robert James

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Anybody answer this?

Considering their league table on their official website uses both GD and GF/A, I would assume it is the system used. If you're looking for an official rulebook stating as such I suppose you'd need to contact a league rep.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering their league table on their official website uses both GD and GF/A, I would assume it is the system used. If you're looking for an official rulebook stating as such I suppose you'd need to contact a league rep.

Just wondered if anybody knew.

They'd always used GD and GF - or at least have done for a long time - but used to explicitly excluded deciding champion.

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Would be tremendous if Golspie somehow won the league at this late stage, thus entering an unexpected PO with Banks O’ Dee.

Wouldn’t only be tremendous it would be miraculous as the best they can finish is 2nd.

Let's hope that these facilities will happen in the next few years. There's also the potential new/up-grade cage etc for the University of the Highlands and Islands which was mentioned here last year. 

Maybe there's hope for the Inverness based clubs after all.