Dees vs, R*ng*rs Friday 24/11/2017 19:45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Family emergency pre and post match.
Would explain why he wasn't celebrating wildly at FT and make RG look like even more of a c**t tbf.

Aye, because I'm expected to know these things.

If that's true about McCann, what an utter fud. You're the manager of the team at the bottom of the league and you've just secured a vital win. Celebrate ffs ya dick.
Tbf, he's been dealing with a family emergency before kickoff & headed home straight after the game according to BT Sport's.

How much have the new club spent now, since they entered the lowest league? Any one got a figure?

My guess is it'll be £eye-watering or thereabouts.

Seem to remember that someone did a rough calculation on the BRALT thread, they burned through £70 million in getting back to the top flight apparently.......

Don’t know what they’ve pished against the wall in the last couple of seasons......

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Seem to remember that someone did a rough calculation on the BRALT thread, they burned through £70 million in getting back to the top flight apparently.......
Don’t know what they’ve pushed against the wall in the last couple of seasons......

There

I have no idea how to screenshot, but they were wanting Jim McColl on the board and someone wrote, ' JIm McColl is a yes voting c**t I’d rather maintain our current position than have snake b*****ds like him own us  '

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Utter shite. This chat that he's 'One of them' is shite, he's never been bias towards Rangers like Ferguson, Bomber, McCoist etc. He's got a bigger affinity with Dundee more than anything and originally supported Celtic. He's been (Up until tonight) a shite manager, but he seems a decent guy.

That's why I've got that clown on ignore, would appreciate it, if you didn't quote him cheers.

also, GIRFUY you sevco mutants.

snore.thumb.jpg.ec7943f9015be5300a08e62b19b1a693.jpg

Tbf, he's been dealing with a family emergency before kickoff & headed home straight after the game according to BT Sport's.

So I understand. To be clear, I wasn't aware of this when I called him a fud for not celebrating Dundee's win.

Archived