Ayr vs Arbroath (again)

D'Jaffo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our top scorer with 20 goals this season. With his skills do you need to run?

I knew he'd have ability, and it was no surprise to me when he scored. You don't get to play at this level with an arse that size unless you're fucking good.

Campbell is a prize tadger. Sends his team out to kick others and push laws to the limits yet behaves like a child when  decisions don’t go his own way. Short memory predicting Ayr having future bad decisions after the recent game changer that sent him back up the road with some points.  

Campbell is a prize tadger. Sends his team out to kick others and push laws to the limits yet behaves like a child when  decisions don’t go his own way. Short memory predicting Ayr having future bad decisions after the recent game changer that sent him back up the road with some points.  

[emoji849]

Ha ref had a bit of a shocker there. I know mike roncone. Mind he lost the plot at a lochee united and auchinleck Talbot Scottish game a few years back [emoji1]

That was Neil Watters.

Sends his team out to kick others? I presume you're not talking about yesterday?

6 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Sends his team out to kick others? I presume you're not talking about yesterday?

Didn’t see the game yesterday. The other games I’ve watched his team are very good at putting themselves about whilst still managing to play a bit. 

Didn’t see the game yesterday. The other games I’ve watched his team are very good at putting themselves about whilst still managing to play a bit. 

We’re not like that at all to be fair

Still can’t believe that decision that could’ve been 2-2 and anyone’s game

Great draw for Ayr, hope you can beat them [emoji1360]

as much as i do like dc he totally lost the game regarding his subs yesterday agree with simon his game management at times is baffling. yes it was a penalty but dcs reaction was so over the top and embarrassing not only will he get a ban for it plus a fine but what message does it give to our players regarding on field discipline

as much as i do like dc he totally lost the game regarding his subs yesterday agree with simon his game management at times is baffling. yes it was a penalty but dcs reaction was so over the top and embarrassing not only will he get a ban for it plus a fine but what message does it give to our players regarding on field discipline

Agree that they were shite subs but wasn’t it one of the subs who scored. Also he must be the best tactically naive manager in world football considering the results we’ve had since he was appointed

As for DC going on Park I really couldn’t give a shit. He just reacted like the majority of fans. Showed just how much it means to him. Big deal

We’re not like that at all to be fair

Still can’t believe that decision that could’ve been 2-2 and anyone’s game

Great draw for Ayr, hope you can beat them [emoji1360]

Tbf if the penalty had been given and it should've then at 2-2 I would not have been confident of winning it.
Hard luck yesterday guys you're by far the best team I've seen this season. I really can't believe you haven't taken points off Raith this season.

Tbf if the penalty had been given and it should've then at 2-2 I would not have been confident of winning it.
Hard luck yesterday guys you're by far the best team I've seen this season. I really can't believe you haven't taken points off Raith this season.

Still got to play them twice so hopefully we’ll get something.

Great draw for ayr, a home tie against a small club or maybe even fraserburgh

Had the pleasure to watch the game with my girlfriends dad and a former ayr player.

Both of them said after 5 minutes that our formation is a mistake. With 3 at the back we needed wide players that were willing to track back and that all Ayr had to do was attack our wings.

And it didnt take long for them to have a few runs down the wing to see they were right.

First goal the Ayr player had so much time to recieve the ball, move it to his other foot, do some online shopping, then curl one into the far corner.

Second goal players just switched off and gave the player too much time to turn and lob a ball to the back post.

Then the triple sub. WTF.
Agreed that McCord and Gold needed to come on. But to take McIntosh off and keep that useless c**t Swankie on is beyond a joke. I swear he could be sitting on a deckchair in the centre circle, with a beer in one hand and fag in the other and Dick would still think he is doing a great job.

Denholm had a very poor game and should have been off aswell.

But alas he decides to take Linn, McIntosh and Yule off.

Yule should have stayed on as he has the energy in the middle of the park to break up attacks but he was removed for Omar.

Then the penalty claim. Shocking decision by the ref and his assistant. No idea what they were watching but they should be made to explain how they came to the conclusion they came up with.

Dick's reaction was a farce. A ban and fine will be coming. Maybe longer than usual for the multiple offences commited. Encroaching on the pitch, language to the officials, not going to the stands when ordered.

The third goal was pathetic. Omar who had barely been on the park just stands and watches the ayr players run last him. Thats the sort of laziness that kills us. He should be busting a gut tracking back seeing as he is just on the park. Get him to f**k as he is another waste of a shirt. If he had tracked back then the player who scores would never have that much time to cut in and score.

The 4th was just meh. Not sure if it was offside or not but it summed up our game. Time and again our defenders were left in 2/3 on 1 situations. Of the Ayr players had got the pass off quicker or haf some more luck they could have easily scored 10.

In conclusion we were fucking hopeless at the front and the back and sooner or later we are going to have a really bad run of games and miss out on the playoffs.

Archived