Jon Venables

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Mary Bell and Maxine Carr both have lifelong anonymity orders, not sure who the others are.

ETA - it's the two brothers from Edlington who were convicted of an attack on some other children - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5522316/james-bulger-killers-jon-venables-robert-thompson-british-criminals-lifelong-anonymity/

Surprised not to see a few P&Bers on that list tbh.

I'm sure there were rumours flying about that Maxine Carr was having plastic surgery to avoid a vigilante lynch mob. Imagine this would have enraged "tax payers" but can you imagine being the surgeon to carry out the work, I mean, you could just make her ugly as f**k for bants? Highly unlikely anyone other than her would complain. 

Danielle Cable was given a new identity after testifying against a gangster who had stabbed her boyfriend to death on the M25 after a road rage incident. It's not always the c***s who get new lives dished out.  Pretty sad story for Cable, she hasn't been able to visit the UK, family or any of her old friends for fear of being identified since 2001. She's quoted as saying "Every day I live in fear of a contract killer. Or the assassin's bullet. That is the reality of a new life.''  

Danielle Cable was given a new identity after testifying against a gangster who had stabbed her boyfriend to death on the M25 after a road rage incident. It's not always the c***s who get new lives dished out.  Pretty sad story for Cable, she hasn't been able to visit the UK, family or any of her old friends for fear of being identified since 2001. She's quoted as saying "Every day I live in fear of a contract killer. Or the assassin's bullet. That is the reality of a new life.''  

Grasses get slashes. She should’ve kept her mouth shut and dealt with it herself.

Didnt realise that Cable had been given a new identity. Isn’t the killer, Kenny Noye not trying to get out on parole just now?  I remember him from before when he stabbed that policeman to death and got away with it by claiming self defence. If he had been nicked for that then  life would have turned out a lot differently for a lot of people involved in his second knife death.

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Didnt realise that Cable had been given a new identity. Isn’t the killer, Kenny Noye not trying to get out on parole just now?  I remember him from before when he stabbed that policeman to death and got away with it by claiming self defence. If he had been nicked for that then  life would have turned out a lot differently for a lot of people involved in his second knife death.

Aye, he got moved to an open jail last July and could be due for parole by 2019. He can get out on day release just now.

If she’d stop doing quotes for folk she’d probably worry less
(I couldn’t imagine having to move away and just not see any of your family or friends again, must be a tough choice tbh. I’ll stay alive but for what purpose...)

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

If she’d stop doing quotes for folk she’d probably worry less
(I couldn’t imagine having to move away and just not see any of your family or friends again, must be a tough choice tbh. I’ll stay alive but for what purpose...)

It appears to be the only thing she's ever said publicly since Noye was jailed. 

It's a difficult one and I'm honestly not sure what I'd do if I were in that position. I suppose you need to weigh up the fact that Noye would be likely to kill again and if you stayed quiet you may feel guilt on that.  Life is ruined either way IMO.

It appears to be the only thing she's ever said publicly since Noye was jailed. 
It's a difficult one and I'm honestly not sure what I'd do if I were in that position. I suppose you need to weigh up the fact that Noye would be likely to kill again and if you stayed quiet you may feel guilt on that.  Life is ruined either way IMO.

It was firmly a tongue-in-cheek remark.
Grassing I have no qualms with. Boys running about stabbing c***s, get the polis telt and get him locked up.
However, taking a new identity and having to f**k off forever or stay as I am and take my chances that stabby doesn’t get to me...that’s the tough decision for me.

15 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Can we please get some sort of function that stops posters from the Junior forum escaping into the rest of the boards?

You can go and take a f*ck to yourself if you think you are confining me to the Juniors forum...

Grassing I have no qualms with. Boys running about stabbing c***s, get the polis telt and get him locked up.
However, taking a new identity and having to f**k off forever or stay as I am and take my chances that stabby doesn’t get to me...that’s the tough decision for me.

If it was my decision to make, I’d let mr stabby have an opportunity at you [emoji3]

If it was my decision to make, I’d let mr stabby have an opportunity at you [emoji3]

And I actually thought about pm’ing you what you missed from another thread. Seems I chose correctly not to bother. Stab that!

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I think she would be safe after testifying in court and seeing him banged up. Definitely at risk before then but there would be no point in attacking her afterwards.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It's a tough decision in la la land, if you want to live there is only one option in her situation, Kenny Noye isn't one of the kiddy on ones most of us have came across  at some point.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Aye, fair point. I think when you consider Noye was a Police informer for years (and a Freemason) I can understand why Cable thought it might be best to change identities - I doubt Noye and his pals would have difficulty in finding her.

It's a tough decision in la la land, if you want to live there is only one option in her situation, Kenny Noye isn't one of the kiddy on ones most of us have came across  at some point.

You almost got it, I’ll help.
If you want to live, there’s one option but is that option a life you want to live?

I’m glad you didn’t, someone else did, and it would have reinforced my assertion that grasses get slashes.

So by then telling you what happened have they grassed on WC and do they now need stabbed? Seems stabby will be out soon so he’ll be up for it.

So by then telling you what happened have they grassed on WC and do they now need stabbed? Seems stabby will be out soon so he’ll be up for it.

I don’t think Noye is really interested in WC, and my comments were firmly TIC.
However, you do raise a very pertinent question about life, is life just living, or is life about living with all your normal comforts of contact with family, friends etc. Must be horrible to have to make that decision.

Makes me think of the closing scene in Goodfellas.

Spoiler

After he's spent the entire film bragging about how he and his friends aren't like the 'ordinary suckers' who work for a living and lead boring lives, he's in utter shock the other night when he ordered Chinese food, they got his order wrong!

Then the camera pans out and he's living in a soulless ticky-tack suburb where every house looks just like the one next to it. Hell on earth for him.