Local Council c***s

NorthernLights

4 hours ago, wishyman said:

It's called a 3-axis RF field strength Meter. TM-195. Made by Tenmars, given to me by guy who used to look for power leaks from telephone masts. 

Any technical data you wish to know will be on the makers website I'm sure. 

Given you're using the unit of potential difference to describe "power", don't understand the inverse square law or the effect of frequency on penetration (insert Kenneth gif here), I think it's safe to assume your investigations can be ignored. Tin-foil hat territory.

Edited by Cyclizine

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'd like to know how to compare the effects of home wifi with proximity to a phone mast. But I don't, so here's a cartoon.

3 hours ago, Cyclizine said:

Given you're using the unit of potential difference to describe "power", don't understand the inverse square law or the effect of frequency on penetration (insert Kenneth gif here), I think it's safe to assume your investigations can be ignored. Tin-foil hat territory.

I've got to agree with you guys, madness never seems far away. As I'm sure those of you who have the lamposts within thirty feet of where you spend your leisure time, like me, will agree.

The ommision of the units from my post was unforgivable,  it was infact 12.2v/m. 

Like myself you must be suffering from some or all of the following, constant headaches, ringing in the ears, painfully lower jaw, leaching of metal work in your mouth, insomnia. 

I see some of you get hard talking of such technical things, what I would like to know is, the reading of 12.2v/m is it ok, am I worrying about nothing?

I've read that the limit is closer to the 300uV/m in a dwelling. 

No Wi-Fi or sattelite tv in my home. 

Edited by wishyman

50 minutes ago, wishyman said:

I see some of you get hard talking of such technical things, what I would like to know is, the reading of 12.2v/m is it ok, am I worrying about nothing?

Think so.

image.png.39672b8a34ccd2b11f562c8b450c0b41.png

6 hours ago, wishyman said:

Thanks for the answers, you are most helpful. Enjoy your seasons. 

You too. Hope you've seen the doctor about your symptoms though, could be something they could help you with, whatever the cause.

Like myself you must be suffering from some or all of the following, constant headaches, ringing in the ears, painfully lower jaw, leaching of metal work in your mouth, insomnia.

Edited by welshbairn

I have no idea about this but it's not unfeasible. It took hundreds of years to link smoking to cancer and outright climate change denial funded by oil companies only really stopped a couple if years ago. 80 years ago doctors would have told you electro shock therapy and lobotomies were helpful treatments for the mentally ill. 

Science has gotten a lot wrong. 

Edited by Detournement

38 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I have no idea about this but it's not unfeasible. It took hundreds of years to link smoking to cancer and outright climate change denial funded by oil companies only really stopped a couple if years ago. 80 years ago doctors would have told you electro shock therapy and lobotomies were helpful treatments for the mentally ill. 

Hmmmm.....

43 minutes ago, Detournement said:

But compared to random guessing, it's got a pretty respectable record tbf.

20 hours ago, wishyman said:

Tri axial tester. I'm a technophobe, I think I've uploaded some kind of file that's not compatible on here. They were upoaded on Facebook in the geoengineering forum, alternative view network, Mewe and Telegram. 

When did you get cured/come to your senses?

3 minutes ago, renton said:

Hmmmm.....

It's not unfeasible in the sense that extremely destructive products and technologies have been introduced in the past. And that massive cover ups were launched by those profiting from them. 

If it has happened before it can happen again. 

Climate change stopped being about the emotionally detached and rational application of the scientific method a long time ago, unfortunately. The truth will probably turn out to have been somewhere between the cranks who think the icecaps are going to melt and the cranks who refuse to accept that it's a greenhouse gas. What the powers that be don't seem to want the plebs to know is that easily exploitable fossil fuels are running out, so campaigning to scale back CO2 emissions in the decades ahead is a case of making a virtue out of a necessity that is almost certainly going to have to happen anway. This G5 scare is probably much the same as what happened with Hadron collider in Switzerland when the usual attention seekers online, for the sake of argument lets call him Alex from Austin, Texas, talked up a scare story about it generating a black hole:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/03/11/could-the-lhc-make-an-earth-killing-black-hole/#18a044c92ed5

Edited by LongTimeLurker

It's clear to anyone who's been paying attention that we flipped into an alternative timeline around 2015/16. Most likely some experiment at the hadron collider set off a cascade of tachyon particles. 

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Climate change stopped being about the emotionally detached and rational application of the scientific method a long time ago, unfortunately. The truth will probably turn out to have been somewhere between the cranks who think the icecaps are going to melt and the cranks who refuse to accept that it's a greenhouse gas. What the powers that be don't seem to want the plebs to know is that easily exploitable fossil fuels are running out, so campaigning to scale back CO2 emissions in the decades ahead is a case of making a virtue out of a necessity that is almost certainly going to have to happen anway. This G5 scare is probably much the same as what happened with Hadron collider in Switzerland when the usual attention seekers online, for the sake of argument lets call him Alex from Austin, Texas, talked up a scare story about it generating a black hole:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/03/11/could-the-lhc-make-an-earth-killing-black-hole/#18a044c92ed5

Jesus. Governments pushing climate catastrophe to trick people into supporting renewable / alternative forms of energy?

What the f**k is being suggested then? Cultural marxists are pushing a climate agenda which is being completely ignored by the all the major world powers but road users are being guilt tripped into finding cheaper alternatives to travelling?