Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Excellent for Hearts, transformed at Celtic.

Excellent for Saints after being transformed by Billy Stark from winger to central midfield if truth be told.

• 4 weeks later...

When does everyone think Ludo will post the next entry in the countdown? PM your predictions to me by the end of the month, I’ll collate them and then drip feed the most popular 50 guesses one by one over a frankly insulting period of time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 10:00, Ludo*1 said:

25. Paul Hartley - 36 points.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPtEyPaiidaY_T--Ib-Fq

An odious central midfielder. The Scott Brown, before there was a Scott Brown. Except he didn't carry himself as a hard man, but the arrogance was there nonetheless.  A winger, turned central midfielder - He was a thorn in most team's side. Excellent for Hearts, transformed at Celtic. Bizarre that for such an obnoxious figure, he's largely been inoffensive as a manager.

Best moment?

Andy Rodgers Twitter feed about the man is often hilarious viewing because he released his pals at Falkirk.

49 days since we got #25. If Ludo posts #24 today, which he won't, and maintains this level of energy to finish off the project, which he won't, we can expect to find out our #1 on or around October 12, 2021. Is it just me or does that seem naively optimistic?

21 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

The main irritant is he knows who won, no one asked for the one by one countdown and it would take 5 minutes to post the rest.

I hope Ludo has remembered to leave a gap for himself firmly within the top 10

Two posts so far, did you sign up for P&B purely for Ludo*1's top 50 most hated, if so you'll be waiting a very long f*cking time. 

Players have started and finished their career's since this thread started, we'll need to all vote again I think. 

1 minute ago, thistledo said:

Two posts so far, did you sign up for P&B purely for Ludo*1's top 50 most hated, if so you'll be waiting a very long f*cking time. 

Players have started and finished their career's since this thread started, we'll need to all vote again I think. 

Nah I've been around for a while just not posting. Originally read most of this months ago and I finally cracked as my nosiness got the better of me. 

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It's Scott Brown lads. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. It's Scott Brown. 

Now let us all forget this thread ever existed.

Jamie kens.