Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

A few hundred people like to dress up and do a couple of dozen marches in Scotland to commemorate a victory for their sect 300 years ago. Pffft . That behaviour isn't a national problem. Odd, yes, but live and let live. I don't doubt they attract some pretty obnoxious onlookers, though.
Do you consider all the religious easter parades throughout almost every city in Europe to be bigotry too ?
A couple of dozen marches...

How about 800 marches?

How about half of all the civic processions in the whole of Scotland?

And that's before we go anywhere near Norn Irn, where loyalists have killed police officers because of minor diversions to their marches.

That's not celebrating anything. That's reminding everyone, especially the ****, who's in charge.

Love it when the diddies get their dander up.
So, Gordy, who is in cherge?  Not the OO, Shirley?
Who you calling a diddy, you bigotted p***k?

In your wildest dreams you'd never call me a diddy to my face.

You may find others here stupid enough to get drawn into your pathetic, juvenile games of splitting hairs and whataboutery but you'll get no such satisfaction from me. Decent people everywhere know who the Orange Order are and why they do what they do, and I've got absolutely no interest in arguing the toss with an anonymous internet gobshite like you.

35 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Who you calling a diddy, you bigotted p***k?

In your wildest dreams you'd never call me a diddy to my face.

You may find others here stupid enough to get drawn into your pathetic, juvenile games of splitting hairs and whataboutery but you'll get no such satisfaction from me. Decent people everywhere know who the Orange Order are and why they do what they do, and I've got absolutely no interest in arguing the toss with an anonymous internet gobshite like you.

Aye well that's all great stuff.  The 'square go' hint is especially amusing.  You did, though, fail to answer the question.  You said:

"That's reminding everyone, especially the ****, who's in charge." and I asked:  "So, Gordy, who is in cherge?".

Now I know you're not very bright but it is quite a simple question.  Care to answer?  Try it without getting flustered this time.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Things that have happened since this thread was started:

- A full winter Olympics, Paralympics and a World Cup

- Putin is elected Russian president for a 4th term

- Kim Jong-un crosses the border into South Korea to meet President Moon Jae-in and 2 months later meets Donald Trump in Singapore

- Kim Jong-un crosses the border into South Korea to meet President Moon Jae-in and 2 months later meets Donald Trump in Singapore

cant forget we sadly lost Barry Chuckle RIP

edited for stupid typo

United won a football match . . .

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 hours ago, Szamo said:

United won a football match . . .

Talking of United, I almost knocked over David Goodwillie in Bridge of Allan yesterday. 

Could have been a Death Race 2000 job, not sure how many points I would have got though?