Bon Accord Bottlers vs Partick St Germain

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Kneetrembler said:

This is a thing getting to be. My dearest is also considering taking a blanket after meeting her friend at the ground who had one. . I reckon we should go for it full on. Do you reckon we would get in to the stadium with a couple of hot water bottles? 

Nae sure about that. I’ve got some of those handwarmer pouches though... 

Huntly direction looked a bit dodgy this morning, but seems ok now. I’m just looking at the traffic cams. I often go A947 but Fyvie/Turriff Road really bad.

Yeah, looking at the Foudland cams, seems okay. We had a fair bit of snow in Huntly, still falling now but quite light.

Doolan, Erskine, and Woods not even in the squad on top of the all the long term injured. Only 5 subs named including 12 year old (approx) Callum Wilson. 

Mega shitfest attempt incoming.  Either that or we're bending over and taking it, leaving focus on Saturday.

50 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Doolan, Erskine, and Woods not even in the squad on top of the all the long term injured. Only 5 subs named including 12 year old (approx) Callum Wilson. 

Mega shitfest attempt incoming.  Either that or we're bending over and taking it, leaving focus on Saturday.

Archibald rarely shows ambition against Aberdeen, even when we have a full squad to choose from. So it’s no surprise to see us with such a weak, negative team with the Ross County game on the horizon.

I feel sorry for our fans who have travelled though.

Archived