Celtic v The Rangers*

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine caring so much about if people know you don't even care.

A rampant 8-0 or a 0-1 Rangers please. Either would provide sufficient amusement.

Spare a thought for the people like me who have to deal with the follout and streams of utter fucking vermin passing my door before and after the game.

Guest Moomintroll
Imagine caring so much about if people know you don't even care.

A rampant 8-0 or a 0-1 Rangers please. Either would provide sufficient amusement.

Spare a thought for the people like me who have to deal with the follout and streams of utter fucking vermin passing my door before and after the game.
I'm with Toma on this one, that said if Broonaldo and Union Jack could fake hard man growl each other into mutual self combustion then Santa doesnt need to visit me next year, there could be no greater present.

Predictions:

1. Celtic to stroll to a 2-0 win, barely getting out of first gear
  2. MJC to mystifyingly get more bites than the combined total of every angler in a giant fly-fishing contest
  3. Rangers to get a shot on target at some point

Hopes:

1. Celtic to dry-ride the ***s about 6-0
  2. Me to make a pile of cash on the handicap betting
  3. Rangers to release another statement on the back of a controversial red card for Ryan Jack. 

Celtic will win comfortably. Their fans will still shuffle home with their backs bent under the weight of their crushing self-loathing that no amount of domestic success for their chosen team will ever be able to shift.

I'll be watching with a Sevco supporting mate

I only have one team and that's Motherwell.
I hope Rangers win on Saturday though, the petted lips and fallout will be delicious.
Mr Murty is unbeaten against Celtic, hopefully he continues this.

I'll probably watch this in the pub before our game with Dundee, not because I'm hugely interested, but simply because I'll be in a pub and it'll be on.

No matter what the result one side will be absolutely seething, thisll make me happy

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

4-0 to Celtic would be lovely please. I’d prefer 7 of course but 4 would be fine. 

Will be watching the game with Father (Rangers), sister (Rangers), and brother in law (obese; Rangers). f**k them all. 

Stirling Albion and celtic, that sounds familiar...

Archived