East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we need is an appearance from new P&B poster Zico who can defend steakngravy’s honour and testify what a great guy he really is and that he really is going to his solicitor, to complain about abuse aimed at his good friend Zico...err him...oh, it’s so confusing.

Just stick some pies on instead.

13 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I appreciate that after 30 years without beating us, you have to take victories, no matter how small when you can, but taking solace in the length of a Pie and Bovril match thread, seems like the hollowest of triumphs.

Nothing to do with not beating the rovers , the point is , more posts (interest) on the east fife match thread than the one against ayr utd  , who are your main competition for the top spot ? if we are a wee  junior club,  why so many posts ? get my point ?

26 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

I just have a few loose ends to tie up here...picking up fake passport in morning and I will be off. 

I said last time I wasn’t going back inside, I can’t do it anymore.

Message for police, my house will be booby trapped

Stay  right where you are, sonny. 

There's criminal proceedings afoot. 

:lol:

Right time for the mods to close this one up. 

A good 5 goal thriller, which we we were a bit lucky to win to be honest. Kept letting East Fife back in to the game when we should have cranked up the gears and flew out the blocks in the second half. Always knew we could probably outscore them though. 

Great result. Next.

:lol:
Right time for the mods to close this one up. 
A good 5 goal thriller, which we we were a bit lucky to win to be honest. Kept letting East Fife back in to the game when we should have cranked up the gears and flew out the blocks in the second half. Always knew we could probably outscore them though. 
Great result. Next.

Afraid not. Legs in this yet.

8 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

Everybody needs to get off steakngravy's back. I know him from sitting near him in Main Stand and he is a good man. Just ignore the idiots mate, Bill

The amount of times steakngravy has shown himself up as a twat are too numerous to mention. Someone that gobbs aff about how much money they spend at the club/pie shop and how many games they go to is an attention seeking bitch. 

2 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

Everybody needs to get off steakngravy's back. I know him from sitting near him in Main Stand and he is a good man. Just ignore the idiots mate, Bill

Well I know Scary Bear through the kids' birthday party scene* and can vouch for him so steakngravy should get off his back.

* I don't really.

Archived