East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stay  right where you are, sonny. 
There's criminal proceedings afoot. 

I suspected steakngravy was some old boy with a bunnet from the Main Stand, but is his solicitor Sherlock Holmes? Bit of a worry.

Well I know Scary Bear through the kids' birthday party scene* and can vouch for him so steakngravy should get off his back.
* I don't really.

I appreciate your support. Tell steakngravy I will maybe achieve the holy grail of attending 90% of games one day. Out of interest, why does a real fan like steakngravy not attend 100% of games? Disgraceful! I’m not taking grief from some fucking 90%er. Practically part-time!

Nothing to do with not beating the rovers , the point is , more posts (interest) on the east fife match thread than the one against ayr utd  , who are your main competition for the top spot ? if we are a wee  junior club,  why so many posts ? get my point ?

Not really no, as this thread currently stands at 14 pages, while the two Raith versus Ayr threads stand at 23 and 25.

Forgive me for dropping in, but I just wanting to lavish the praise on East Fife TV. Genuinely what your media guys are putting out is better than Sportscene, there can't be a better highlights package in the country.

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Forgive me for dropping in, but I just wanting to lavish the praise on East Fife TV. Genuinely what your media guys are putting out is better than Sportscene, there can't be a better highlights package in the country.

Very harsh comparing a second rate amateurish outfit presented by a diddy loser commentator with East Fife TV!

Win or lose on the park, East Fife TV is superbly packaged. Congratulations and keep up the good work Methil men!

13 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

He’s disappeared, however some character called ‘zicoromaines’ has filled the void.

not the same person though

Disappearing sounds about right for that sap. 

How long before Digby Brown makes an appearance on our beloved P&B one wonders?

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Glad you he all been patient would anyone from the mods on Pie and Bovril care to send me Pride of Fifes contact details as my solicitor would like to have a chat with him, or if he's man enough himself contact me POF.

You want him to contact you on Plenty Of Fish?

Archived