East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They clear up two things, 2nd & 3rd goals were ogees. Buchanan wasn't even close to touching the one he's claiming! Dubious goals panel will not have to sit long viewing that!

If there's a better highlights package out with the Premiership I've yet to see it!

12 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Co commentator too seething to talk after the second goal :lol:

87oGVGW.gif

ldkjqc3.gif?itok=p4UR_tEb&mtime=14848782

Is that Bobby Barr getting it up their fans after the third? You can almost guarantee that co-commentator is someone like AngusFifer and muttering something about the score being 4-1. 

31 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

The only thing that lets him down is his final ball

...and his shocking man bun of course.

Thought he was decent but he reminded me of Grant Anderson a little. Can cause damage  going forward but his final ball lacked quality. I guess ultimately that lack of quality is why they were playing for Raith and East Fife respectively. 

Hard fought win against a tough East Fife side who were much better than the first game there. Team didn’t play well but showed great spirit to dig out the win. Glad to see the team putting the clocks going back jitters to bed in the last three games. 

Those East Fife highlights are superb. Always thought ours would definitely benefit from adding the Rovers Abroad commentary.  Can’t beat hearing an amateur commentator going daft when we score. Remember Robert Sloan's free kick against Brechin.  

On 1/2/2018 at 16:00, Raith Against The Machine said:

I've never seen the boy Hendry play, but I'm assuming he was brought in to fulfil the Callachan role.

I think so.

Will be interesting to see how he compares with Ross C.

Here's hoping.

They clear up two things, 2nd & 3rd goals were ogees. Buchanan wasn't even close to touching the one he's claiming! Dubious goals panel will not have to sit long viewing that!
If there's a better highlights package out with the Premiership I've yet to see it!

Highlights are excellent as was the match programme (although can't remember Basil Boli ever licking lino).
3rd goal won't go down as an og as Zanatta's shot, despite being sclaffed, was on target.
Rovers website gave the 2nd goal to Euan Murray rather than Buchanan on the updates, but watching the highlights it did appear to come off an East Fife defender last.

Archived