Fridges

Just now, WeWereThePeople said:

Why would a good honest protestant make up such a tedious and unamusing story? I don't work for your clubs pr department. Good day to you sir.

Did Rangers Media not let you back after your "Prespyterian" give away?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did Rangers Media not let you back after your "Prespyterian" give away?

Awaiting verification on Rangers Media. They have to check Lodge numbers etc. Prudent in light of the general obsession with a new club. Once this fridge story is concluded, I probably won't post much. Everyone is so passive aggressive on here. Probably the bad weather.

I'm not sure what this means, is he a delivery man? I don't know If I would trust that name touching my white goods.

In other news, My chicken kievs are frozen solid. Sick of it.

A man of your own ilk; he claims Airdrie.
He used to deliver 4 seater coaches up stairs all by himself...

53 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

A man of your own ilk; he claims Airdrie.
He used to deliver 4 seater coaches up stairs all by himself...

Do you mean couches, or a very small bus? Either way it's doubtful. Apparently the health and safety law states that 25kg is the maximum to be carried by one man.

1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Do you mean couches, or a very small bus? Either way it's doubtful. Apparently the health and safety law states that 25kg is the maximum to be carried by one man.

Incorrect

“ The law does not identify a maximum weight limit. It places duties on employers to manage or control risk; measures to take to meet this duty will vary depending on the circumstances of the task. Things to be considered will include the individual carrying out the handling operation, e g strength, fitness, underlying medical conditions, the weight to be lifted and distance to be carried, the nature of the load or the postures to be adopted or the availability of equipment to facilitate the lift.”

http://www.hse.gov.uk/msd/faq-manhand.htm

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Was looking at the Samsung smart fridge today. Crazy money. This smart home stuff is impressive. It monitors your food and can order more. Some daft stuff like streaming video to it.

What sort of videos do food like to watch?

James and the Giant Peach.

What's eating Gilbert Grape.

Fried Green Tomatoes.

Archived