Irn Bru

The new piss water has made it as far as southern Europe. 
There's no hope choose a new drink now, personally I'm going for those mental looking energy drinks that send you daft.
Iv taken to lemonade. It was a drink my grandma turned me on to 20+ years ago and it's stood the test of time.

You'd be aswell getting the own brand iron brew than the new stuff. It's absolutely horrid!

It's been many weeks since I last unearthed a can of the old stuff out in the wild, so desperate times called for desperate measures... Just bought a crate of 24 cans of the old recipe. Wasn't particularly cheap but was 100% worth it. I also pointed out to AG Barr the potential profit they are missing out on. 

It's been many weeks since I last unearthed a can of the old stuff out in the wild, so desperate times called for desperate measures... Just bought a crate of 24 cans of the old recipe. Wasn't particularly cheap but was 100% worth it. I also pointed out to AG Barr the potential profit they are missing out on. 

Where did you find this crate of gold?

Guest Moomintroll

Given that I had access to pallets of the good stuff and, as the boss, could have enjoyed the luxury of free storage, I appear to have missed a massive trick here. PTTGOYN thread for this pish but I am verging on Heads Gone territory.

Guest Moomintroll
I'd be furious if I was you tbh, what was it approx. £7 per crate now selling at over £30... I mean, over 50 crates of the stuff and you are well over £1000 profit. 
F**k off, there are 120 cases to a pallet and I know for a fact (because I asked them to check) there were 7 pallets in our RDC. I dont even want to work it out but my head has now officially gone.

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
23 minutes ago, thistledo said:
I'd be furious if I was you tbh, what was it approx. £7 per crate now selling at over £30... I mean, over 50 crates of the stuff and you are well over £1000 profit. 

F**k off, there are 120 cases to a pallet and I know for a fact (because I asked them to check) there were 7 pallets in our RDC. I dont even want to work it out but my head has now officially gone.

Rough maths, factoring delivery and in current original recipe markets I'd estimate somewhere in the region of £19,000 for the whole lot. Multi-buy deals and earlier market rates maybe shave off a grand? 

Ouch. 

Guest Moomintroll
Rough maths, factoring delivery and in current original recipe markets I'd estimate somewhere in the region of £19,000 for the whole lot. Multi-buy deals and earlier market rates maybe shave off a grand? 
Ouch. 
Ouch doesn't even start to cover it, Warren Buffett wont be worrying about my business acumen thats for sure.

Ouch doesn't even start to cover it, Warren Buffett wont be worrying about my business acumen thats for sure.

You would have had to lug them all to the post office and that though. Think of the time and hassle saved rather than the very good amount of thousands of pounds you cost yourself.

Guest Moomintroll

You would have had to lug them all to the post office and that though. Think of the time and hassle saved rather than the very good amount of thousands of pounds you cost yourself.
Good point, well made, bollocks to having to do that several hundred times no matter how high the profit margin.

35 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Could have outsourced that for 20% of all profit and still be over 15k though. 

Could have outsourced that for 20% of all profit and still be over 15k though. 

He never even thought about the opportunity staring him in the face, no chance he would have thought of that. An intellect like me and you would have, obviously.