Irn Bru

Trying not to be a dick, but I really don’t get how people can still be getting confused by the sugar numbers. It’s incredibky straightforward to know if it’s old or new depending on the volume.
the colour index is also a bit of a giveaway

I suggest you get your eyes checked then.
How are you doing this you c**t?

I have 500mls of old gear stashed at my work. Not sure when even to drink it, but its looking like the last trace of irn bru in my life. How do you keep landing on your feet?

f**k it I am coming to Dumfries on Saturday. Not for thr game though....

How are you doing this you c**t?

I have 500mls of old gear stashed at my work. Not sure when even to drink it, but its looking like the last trace of irn bru in my life. How do you keep landing on your feet?

f**k it I am coming to Dumfries on Saturday. Not for thr game though....

Roll shop near me has acquired a few crates of original recipe glass cheques. My brother informed me yesterday after he’d been in got a few so I was straight in. Not cheap at £5 a bottle, but worth every penny for that sweet sugary elixir.

Roll shop near me has acquired a few crates of original recipe glass cheques. My brother informed me yesterday after he’d been in got a few so I was straight in. Not cheap at £5 a bottle, but worth every penny for that sweet sugary elixir.
f**k SAKE

Guest Moomintroll
Street value of old Irn Bru rivalling the Persian rugs market in Scotland. Unreal man. 
Bought a 24 pack for £30 on eBay last month and the only trace of the original stuff on eBay is now a 24 pack for £120! [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] You'd have been killing it, could have probably retired. 
Just call me the Sage of Ellesmere Port.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, thistledo said:
Street value of old Irn Bru rivalling the Persian rugs market in Scotland. Unreal man. 
Bought a 24 pack for £30 on eBay last month and the only trace of the original stuff on eBay is now a 24 pack for £120! [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] You'd have been killing it, could have probably retired. 

Just call me the Sage of Ellesmere Port.

You literally drank your fortune, and didn't even get pissed.

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

Bought a 24 pack for £30 on eBay last month and the only trace of the original stuff on eBay is now a 24 pack for £120! @Moomintroll You'd have been killing it, could have probably retired. 

Bloody hell. I might need to sell my final two crates.

Edited by Honest_Man#1
Checked and there are loads of old recipe packs for much cheaper than £120.