Irn Bru

I hope Barrs go bust, they didn't just wreck Irn Bru but all the other cheap juice they make got wrecked too.  I'm not trying to say that Barrs Cola was better than Coke or the Red Cola better than Curries but it was a reasonable option.  Not any more.

Hope they go bust and all the people that work there are made destitute, the workers should've stood up for the people of Scotland.

On 26/06/2019 at 20:09, MONKMAN said:

24p a litre, so 8p a can. Coca Cola just hiked their prices and it’s made no difference to their sales. Boy who runs my local roll shop says it’s now his biggest seller, whereas before it was bru by a considerable distance.

Delightful news and not surprising.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I hope Barrs go bust, they didn't just wreck Irn Bru but all the other cheap juice they make got wrecked too.  I'm not trying to say that Barrs Cola was better than Coke or the Red Cola better than Curries but it was a reasonable option.  Not any more.

Hope they go bust and all the people that work there are made destitute, the workers should've stood up for the people of Scotland.

This. They not only ruined Bru, but all the other decent options they had. I would enjoy hearing news of the demise of Barr now. 

25 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

They'll all be out working as cleaners in one of your properties, so no harm will come to them.

HTH.

I do own two properties and have a cleaner tbf.  

You are doing good at the stalking mate, well done.

PS - One of them would probably have me classed as a slum landlord though so keep it to yourself.

Edited by Dindeleux

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I do own two properties and have a cleaner tbf.  

You are doing good at the stalking mate, well done.

PS - One of them would probably have me classed as a slum landlord though so keep it to yourself.

It is remarkable how much shite you post on P&B. 

10 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

It is remarkable how much shite you post on P&B. 

True story.

edit - I know as a confirmed peasant this will be hard for you to understand but owning 2 properties and having a cleaner isn’t that difficult. Bought my flat for about £40k when I was 21 and also own my house. The mortgage for the flat is only £167 a month......income is £300.

The cleaner is £10 an hour, normally she just comes once a month for an afternoon to do a deep clean. When you live with a lazy woman like I do this is money worth spending. The flat pays for the cleaner and still leaves a bit towards the house mortgage.

Its not that hard to do and I’m sure it’s not that uncommon.

Edited by Dindeleux

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

True story.

edit - I know as a confirmed peasant this will be hard for you to understand but owning 2 properties and having a cleaner isn’t that difficult. Bought my flat for about £40k when I was 21 and also own my house. The mortgage for the flat is only £167 a month......income is £300.

The cleaner is £10 an hour, normally she just comes once a month for an afternoon to do a deep clean. When you live with a lazy woman like I do this is money worth spending. The flat pays for the cleaner and still leaves a bit towards the house mortgage.

Its not that hard to do and I’m sure it’s not that uncommon.

That’s cool mate. I’m genuinely chuffed for you.

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

That’s cool mate. I’m genuinely chuffed for you.

Will take that as you apologising for saying I lied.

As a great man once told me on the way to Killie games as a youngster - stick in at school and earn those fun vouchers when you work as early as you can to allow you to enjoy it later.  I've taken that advice and done pretty well for myself.

Maybe if you had worked a bit harder mate you wouldn't find two properties and a cleaner as such an outrageous proposition.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Will take that as you apologising for saying I lied.

As a great man once told me on the way to Killie games as a youngster - stick in at school and earn those fun vouchers when you work as early as you can to allow you to enjoy it later.  I've taken that advice and done pretty well for myself.

Maybe if you had worked a bit harder mate you wouldn't find two properties and a cleaner as such an outrageous proposition.

I'd take it as me saying you chat pure shite.

Even my butler reckons you are a mentalist.

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

I'd take it as me saying you chat pure shite.

Even my butler reckons you are a mentalist.

Believe what you want LH.  If you want proof feel free to send me (another) PM.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Believe what you want LH.  If you want proof feel free to send me (another) PM.

I've sent you ONE PM as proven on another thread where you made a bit of a tit of yourself iirc.

Go and play on the heads gone thread.

This is the Irn-Bru thread and another derailment by your good self.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

I've sent you ONE PM as proven on another thread where you made a bit of a tit of yourself iirc.

Go and play on the heads gone thread.

This is the Irn-Bru thread and another derailment by your good self.

Capital letters always indicate how angry a person is.

Have a nice day peasant.