Irn Bru

42 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

What real sugar drinks?

Are you making a point about corn syrup, or just curious about what sugary drinks my palate doesn't like anymore?

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Hi Moomintroll,

We've been clear from the beginning there's no plans to bring it back and that remains the case. Although we appreciate the cheeky angling for an exclusive.

Best,
IRN-BRU

gtfo with your facts and common sense, Let us dream.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Guest Moomintroll
2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

gtfo with your facts and common sense, Let us dream.

Well they clearly lied to me, I demand compensation.

Are you making a point about corn syrup, or just curious about what sugary drinks my palate doesn't like anymore?

Erm, I was just curious.

I don't drink any sugar free stuff, I've just moved from bru to coke for the last year or two.

Are you saying that you don't like full fat stuff anymore, and you've got used to sugar free versions - or is coke not made from real sugar and so now I'm worried I won't like this new/old bru.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Erm, I was just curious.

I don't drink any sugar free stuff, I've just moved from bru to coke for the last year or two.

Are you saying that you don't like full fat stuff anymore, and you've got used to sugar free versions - or is coke not made from real sugar and so now I'm worried I won't like this new/old bru.

I can't really stomach any of the real sugar soft drinks now - don't like the taste, and the consistency is even worse. They feel like drinking treacle.

I forgot which country I was in for a minute - in the US, most of the fizzy drinks have switched to corn syrup instead of cane sugar over the years (because it's cheaper), and quite a few folk complain about being able to taste the difference. Oddly, I prefer the new US versions, so clearly my tastebuds are utterly borked now.

Why are people delighted for G_Man? He’s one of the scabs that continued to buy the shite stuff, and put this delightful development at risk.

It’s the true boycotters that that took one sip of the rancid new recipe and vowed never to drink it again, forcing the share price tumbling, that deserve the praise and well wishes.

I shall be stocking up greatly, with this sugary sweet elixir.

Why are people delighted for G_Man? He’s one of the scabs that continued to buy the shite stuff, and put this delightful development at risk.

It’s the true boycotters that that took one sip of the rancid new recipe and vowed never to drink it again, forcing the share price tumbling, that deserve the praise and well wishes.

I shall be stocking up on greatly with this sugary sweet elixir.
Absolutely.

I've never returned to this new shite version.

Devastated to hear that G-man was a scab.

36 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I shall be stocking up greatly, with this sugary sweet elixir.

Proud to hear that our efforts are being rightfully rewarded. 

Hopefully I can start drinking my supply now and avoid being poisoned too badly.

Am I the only person who thinks it all tastes the same?
No presumably not. But folk's taste buds are very different.

I think if you drunk quite a lot you can tell the difference (I certainly can). But plenty of folk have noticed nothing and carried on regardless.

I envy those people.

No presumably not. But folk's taste buds are very different.

I think if you drunk quite a lot you can tell the difference (I certainly can). But plenty of folk have noticed nothing and carried on regardless.

I envy those people.
Envy them? f**k no. The stupid c***s clearly had no idea or appreciation of what they were drinking to begin with. It is better to have loved and lost etc....

What you are describing there is "British Pub for a roast dinner on Sunday" whilst on holiday types.

Scum.

Am I the only person who thinks it all tastes the same?
If people can't/couldn't tell the difference between original recipe Irn Bru, Diet Irn Bru & Irn Bru Xtra then their taste buds are fecked.

All taste different from each other.