What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Why have Denmark got so many Irish players?

Anyway, this for all the kids with a dream, a dream to meet your heroes, to meet your heroes when they are old with long term health conditions and to punch them into unconsciousness 

What the f**k is going on there?!

How did this come about? Who would 1. Watch that and 2. Pay to watch that. I'm guessing it's boxing but the "promo" video doesn't say what it is, Could be MMA or kickboxing and why is the guy Novo is fighting dressed like a magician 

5 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Anyway, this for all the kids with a dream, a dream to meet your heroes, to meet your heroes when they are old with long term health conditions and to punch them into unconsciousness 

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Numerous questions from me.

Who is Caz Milligan?

Why do you want to knock out your childhood hero?

Why does Nacho Novo deliver all his lines like he's reading ISIS propaganda in a hostage video?

Where the f**k did they sign the contract, looks like they did in a renovated McDonalds?

I have several more questions. Here is Caz Milligan's twitter account: Caz Milligan (@cazligan) / X

Who is Caz Milligan? What is that accent? The next one sort of answers itself, but who is paying two hundred and thirty pounds to be ringside?

image.thumb.png.35b2d0cb199c29e53052ae505c0e5900.png

Is Nacho Novo going to survive this? I know he had a heart attack a few years ago and he didn't look great in that video.

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

What this at the actual hydro and not some janitors cupboard offshoot inside it? Guarantee this won't happen no chance people will be actually buy tickets for this. 

Saw this in the window of a tourist tartan tat shop on Inverness High Street yesterday. Just as well we're now a Fife team or this would be REALLY embarrassing 

20240531_113914.jpg

20240531_113924.jpg

Posted (edited)

Playing it in Murrayfield seems strange, albeit I quite like novelty matches like that (think Hearts used it for some European games a few seasons back)

Aware there might be works going on at Ibrox but why not Hampden even, keep it in Glasgow?

Might be cheaper to rent Murrayfield out for the match or something.

edit: ahh, a rare thought from me! might just be more tourists in Edinburgh than Glasgow over July

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

51 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Playing it in Murrayfield seems strange, albeit I quite like novelty matches like that (think Hearts used it for some European games a few seasons back)

Aware there might be works going on at Ibrox but why not Hampden even, keep it in Glasgow?

Might be cheaper to rent Murrayfield out for the match or something.

edit: ahh, a rare thought from me! might just be more tourists in Edinburgh than Glasgow over July

Man Utd are technically the hosts. It’s their tour. Think they done similar last pre-season so they likely have a deal in place with Murrayfield.

But also as you mention, Ibrox is out of commission this pre-season due to the works ongoing.

8 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Saw this in the window of a tourist tartan tat shop on Inverness High Street yesterday. Just as well we're now a Fife team or this would be REALLY embarrassing 

20240531_113914.jpg

20240531_113924.jpg

Our coo is currently being treated by the vet and won't play again until December. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Murrayfield is an abomination of a stadium for watching proper sports like football and Taylor Swift.

Great place for dipping your cock in one of the chaps pints whilst watching the ruggers though.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Great place for dipping your cock in one of the chaps pints whilst watching the ruggers though.

Stop showing off.

33 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Snoddy? That you?

On 31/05/2024 at 13:38, Grangemouth Bairn said:

when Kyogo was overlooked

Referring to players by their first name is cringey enough when they're of the team you support. Calling Old Firm players by their first name is definite big team found territory.

Anyway...

As tinpot as the SPFL may be, at least they don't make you download an app to watch their showpiece final.