What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

One from the vaults

in 2005 Lombardia Hearts Supporters managed to get their flag displayed in the Inter end at the San Siro for the visit of Rangers 

Rangers officials saw this during warm up and made an official complaint 

That's pathetic. On what grounds could you complain about that? 

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

See, youre playing a dangerous game there trying to use logic to understand something the arse cheeks do.

Both entities are so far down the rabbit hole there isnt much point trying to rationalise their shite. 

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I’m not entirely sure

I only found this one because i’m trying to learn Italian so I follow Lombardia Hearts on social media.

recently it’s been like Dante Alighieri’s descent into the inferno 

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

See, youre playing a dangerous game there trying to use logic to understand something the arse cheeks do.

Both entities are so far down the rabbit hole there isnt much point trying to rationalise their shite. 

Sound advice, will take heed. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Rangers are back to issuing #statements and their fans are back to threatening match officials. 

Normal club: "it's disgraceful that our supporters are threatening match officials who are a vital part of the game. We apologise to the official concerned and will ban the perpetrators. There is no room for this kind of behaviour in football"

Ra Gers: "Boo hoo, we didn't get a goal awarded"

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Shouldn't they set an example by banning their fans from having union flags with Livingston Gers/Bears or whatever the feck they call themselves when playing us in Livingston.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Rangers are back to issuing #statements and their fans are back to threatening match officials. 

I'm sure all their 'decent' fans will condemn this...

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Normal club: "it's disgraceful that our supporters are threatening match officials who are a vital part of the game. We apologise to the official concerned and will ban the perpetrators. There is no room for this kind of behaviour in football"

Ra Gers: "Boo hoo, we didn't get a goal awarded"

Was Ally McCoist demanding to know Clancy's email addy and phone number by any chance?

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rod Stewart gets new Celtic tattoo as rocker celebrates Old Firm triumph -  Daily Record

I think my favourite part is GLASGOW CELTIC around a lion rampant, famously found on the Rangers badge.

I thought Liz McColgan would support one of the Dundee teams myself but there you are....

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rod Stewart gets new Celtic tattoo as rocker celebrates Old Firm triumph -  Daily Record

I think my favourite part is GLASGOW CELTIC around a lion rampant, famously found on the Rangers badge.

Plenty of photos around of a younger Rod supporting Rangers. 

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Plenty of photos around of a younger Rod supporting Rangers. 

Presumably back when Rangers were winning everything

Glory hunting old b*****d probably briefly proclaimed an allegiance to Aberdeen in the early '80s, Hearts for a while in the late 50s and Queens Park in the mid 19th century when he was a teenager

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)