What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They're a vile bunch of aggressive simpletons.

Fans of only two clubs could see such types as assets in any context.

I always think that the "bear" looks like a one eyed aggressive blue mutant 

Draw your own conclusions...

13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not sure I'd describe singing about killing Catholics as "atmosphere" but that's just me.

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Depend if it’s Jacob Rees Mogg

Shameful if true. The lanky speccy kunt should be banned from Ibrox. Aside from the singing, is it him that goes around Glasgow spray painting ‘UB’ shite everywhere too?

Edited by pozbaird

13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not sure I'd describe singing about killing Catholics as "atmosphere" but that's just me.

I wouldn't describe or consider that as atmosphere either, which is why I never said they are an asset if they sing about killing Catholics.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I wouldn't describe or consider that as atmosphere either, which is why I never said they are an asset if they sing about killing Catholics.

I'm not convinced you can really split out the generally poisonous atmosphere at Rangers games from the specific songs that specifically mention catholics. In generel terms, the prevailing "atmosphere" is one focused on hate for the other cheek, mixed in with frequent hostility towards your own team if not 4-0 up by HT

12 hours ago, AJF said:

Aye, I hope the buckets were left empty.

The UB are an asset in regards to atmosphere and the effort they put into displays. However it is another example which is becoming too common where a fan group gets above their station.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Except the only disclaimer you made when calling them an asset was that they were getting above their station. Nothing about the bigotry or scummy behaviour.

Personally I just wouldn’t bother calling such a horrible group an asset because they sometimes put together pretty card displays.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

Except the only disclaimer you made when calling them an asset was that they were getting above their station. Nothing about the bigotry or scummy behaviour.

Personally I just wouldn’t bother calling such a horrible group an asset because they sometimes put together pretty card displays.

I've spoken and been critical of their behaviour here in the past. I was specifically commenting here about their decision to do a collection prior to the match on Saturday (which I completely disagree with). If they'd have scrapped in the streets or displayed any bigotry on Saturday I'd have commented on that too.

I'm not airbrushing or ignoring that aspect - more I was commenting on a specific action of theirs from Saturday which was what led to my comment about getting above their station.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

While I detest Rangers and everything about them, as well as their ugly sisters across the city, the vitriol towards AJF’s most recent posts is, I believe, undeserving.

We all know the UBs are scum, but his posts have been balanced in my opinion.

Ach, maybe.

He's clearly a decent lad, but his initial post on this did imply that the only problem with the UB  was that they were getting a bit above themselves, while he also pointed out an apparent positive.

I think that's an outlook that deserves to be challenged to be honest.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

While I detest Rangers and everything about them, as well as their ugly sisters across the city, the vitriol towards AJF’s most recent posts is, I believe, undeserving.

I'll wire that cash across to you shortly mate 😉

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Have you ever seen @AJFand Hitler in the same room? Just saying.

Ich bin schockiert und beleidigt

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ach, maybe.

He's clearly a decent lad, but his initial post on this did imply that the only problem with the UB  was that they were getting a bit above themselves, while he also pointed out an apparent positive.

I think that's an outlook that deserves to be challenged to be honest.

Not quite. I was stating that the UB collecting for legal fees outside Ibrox was an example of them getting above themselves. If it has come across as implying this is the only issue I recognise, then perhaps I've not been clear enough.

Just now, Kapowzer said:

That bear has done less Charlie than any one of them

Don't know about that,  The bear got the good stuff.  This lot are snorting baby powder and all sorts.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

A bandwagon ….. pantomime villain ...... on here ….. no chance. Never happens

Edited by Kapowzer

4 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Is there any club in the country where the majority of fans don’t occasionally wince at the behaviour of their “ultras?”. I mean all they dress alike now too. Black cotton and a wee scarf knotted mid nipple.