Things you shouldn't skimp on.

People bring this stuff into work and I just want to punch them in the face.
MuC4NXpb8.jpg

Jesus, some folk just don’t care do they? Fair enough buying it if you’re the only one intended to consume it but if that’s what you’re offering for communal purposes it’s not on.

Sore one. I fitted one of these to the back window of my old van and I always double locked it. The gits smashed the driver side window but they couldnt get the doors open even after pulling the button up. They just gave up as it was more bother than it was worth to them to try and drag stuff from the back of the van and out the side window.

D0077B04-8097-417D-A380-5654F37CD2EA.jpeg

On 1/22/2018 at 23:30, Dindeleux said:

People bring this stuff into work and I just want to punch them in the face.

Image result for maxwell house coffee strong roast

I read about this supposedly fancy coffee that the beans are eaten by these wee mammals that live off the coffee beans, then they shit them out and it's harvested and they root out the beans and make expensive coffee for arseholes (from arseholes).  That abomination there is made from the coffee infused shit that's discarded.

18 hours ago, supermik said:

Sore one. I fitted one of these to the back window of my old van and I always double locked it. The gits smashed the driver side window but they couldnt get the doors open even after pulling the button up. They just gave up as it was more bother than it was worth to them to try and drag stuff from the back of the van and out the side window.

D0077B04-8097-417D-A380-5654F37CD2EA.jpeg

It's rife down here just now. I know of 12 vans and pickups that have been hit in past 5 nights through word of mouth, assuming there'll be even more. 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Feminine hygiene products.

Never mind tax free, women should get that shit for free, period  :shutup

Maybe not free but the manufacturers parent company, instead of offering the likes of 50p off of one of their other products like soap powder, they could offer to give money off their feminine products instead.

I came on here to say this. I knew a guy with a private number plate who would buy remould tyres. It's the bit of the car that touches the road, man.

Remoulds/part-worn tyres should be made illegal IMO. Even when buying brand new tyres in my younger days when I had a bit less money, I used to buy the budget range tyres but they were terrible and was lucky if I even got a year out of them. Initially I put it down to driving like I’d stolen the motor but even once I got a bit older and drove more sensibly, I still found budget tyres seemed to have about a 12000 mile life so was still needing new tyres far too often.