Is it ok...

DA Baracus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Gary Glitter is shite which is why I never mentioned him.

What's the story here? The first part I mean. I'm very well versed on the second part, and very glad that we don't have to rely on videos any longer or I'd have knackered the tape long ago with the constant rewinds.

Plenty more but gives you a flavour.. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/you-know-nothing-arbuthnot-leslie-11617166.amp 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Strange she was surprised by Jon Snow's moves on her when she grew up in Lickleyhead Castle.

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

'Treachery' is probably putting it a bit lightly..

Also Jackson nonced up loads of kids (apparently) and used to sleep in the same bed as Macauley Culkin and did the same with other kids

It's the apparently part I have an issue with, it sounds to me like rumours have just grown and grown. If MJ had touched up your kid, why wouldn't you press charges? There is no doubt that MJ's mind was warped, he clearly did think it was okay to sleep in the same bed as other children but I honestly think it's because he seen himself as a child. He talked about having no childhood because his dad made them work so hard at their music, which is why he built a fucking theme park at his house and invited kids round to play (I realise how beastly this sounds, yes). I genuinely don't think he was a rabid paedo who touched up weans in his bed, I think he was a warped and confused guy who did inappropriate things.  

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It's the apparently part I have an issue with, it sounds to me like rumours have just grown and grown. If MJ had touched up your kid, why wouldn't you press charges? There is no doubt that MJ's mind was warped, he clearly did think it was okay to sleep in the same bed as other children but I honestly think it's because he seen himself as a child. He talked about having no childhood because his dad made them work so hard at their music, which is why he built a fucking theme park at his house and invited kids round to play (I realise how beastly this sounds, yes). I genuinely don't think he was a rabid paedo who touched up weans in his bed, I think he was a warped and confused guy who did inappropriate things.  

You still wouldn't have sent your kids round to 'play' though.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If MJ had touched up your kid, why wouldn't you press charges?

Because he could hire the best lawyers in the country so you would lose anyway and he offered you a shitload of money to go away.

'Treachery' is probably putting it a bit lightly..
Also Jackson nonced up loads of kids (apparently) and used to sleep in the same bed as Macauley Culkin and did the same with other kids

At least we know Macauley wasn’t at Home Alone.

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

9 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

You still wouldn't have sent your kids round to 'play' though.

I probably wouldn't, no, it's a strange situation. I don't think MJ is at fault for parents leaving their wean's unattended at his house though.

6 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Because he could hire the best lawyers in the country so you would lose anyway and he offered you a shitload of money to go away.

Money was a massive driver for most of the accusers IMO, I doubt their allegations. I find it difficult to comprehend that if he was such a horrible paedophile that none of them were able to convict him.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

As above, if he was such an awful paedophile who was fingering kids every week, surely at least 1 of them would have taken it as far as a conviction?  The families were all happy to take his money and f**k off.

What he did was wrong, I just don't think he was bumming these weans as everyone thinks.

As above, if he was such an awful paedophile who was fingering kids every week, surely at least 1 of them would have taken it as far as a conviction?  The families were all happy to take his money and f**k off.
What he did was wrong, I just don't think he was bumming these weans as everyone thinks.

I think the fact it happened in America makes it hard for decent folks to comprehend that people would allow that to happen and then settle for a big pay off instead of a conviction. Or perhaps they didn’t want their kids to go through the traumatic experience of giving evidence.
I dont think however he was with several kids a week etc as you suggest above, I believe it was a more targeted thing.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I find it strange that folk defend Michael Jackson.  

Maybe if he called Lorne sausage square he’d come under more scrutiny from P&B.

I'm not really defending him, I've said numerous times what he did was wrong.

30 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I also doubt he was bumming them, he probably settled for hand jobs and the occasional gammy. Full sex would have been far too grown up for the man child.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

I seem to mind seeing/reading that John Peel had an underage girlfriend while being married. He still gets trotted out as a lot of peoples favourite DJ who don't seem to know about his beastly past. It was a simpler time I guess. :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9603959/John-Peel-got-15-year-old-pregnant-after-meeting-at-Black-Sabbath-concert-claims-woman.html

Apologies for using the Telegraph as a link.

His wife was only 14/15 when he married her, so he had some "form" already.

ETA: I've just noticed that it actually mentions her in the article.

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I probably wouldn't, no, it's a strange situation. I don't think MJ is at fault for parents leaving their wean's unattended at his house though.

Its his fault if he was sexually abusing them though. Was it common knowledge at the time that he was the rapey sort?

Archived