Is it ok...

DA Baracus

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

I guess people have some sympathy for Michael Jackson because he and his siblings were denied a childhood - if the stories are to be believed.
They spent all their time practicing and rehearsing and were never allowed to just go out and play with the other kids.

Okay - it does not justify everything he ever did but it would suggest that he was emotionally damaged from an early age.

I think it’s always necessary to look at background and circumstances, but I think the guy was intelligent and well enough informed to question his own actions.

Interestingly I read something in the last couple of days about enablers; can’t remember where but it was in connection to Weinstein and others.

The people who protect and enable abusers of all stripes are as guilty as the abusers.  Arguably they are worse; using the MJ example there may have been physiological reasons for his behaviour but not for those who enabled him.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

My memory of that trial is the fruitcake woman releasing doves when his innocent verdict was read out. 

He paid off Jordy Chandler £20m, why would you do that to someone you were cuddling with? Also I think there are a few people still with a case raised against his estate, Wade Robson being one. 

Image result for nonce gif

I can't remember that specifically but there seemed to be a lot of people who were convinced from the start that he was innocent, I remember one lassie saying he couldn't do such a thing because he wrote such beautiful music. :lol: I think a lot don't want to feel 'fooled' by celebs that for whatever reason they emote with, they've wrapped their own ego/judgement up with it all and don't want to believe that THEY could be associated with actions/people like that.  The same works in reverse too I guess where people will be happy to assume the worst at the drop of a hat.

It’s ok to sleep in the same bed as kids, I see nothing wrong with that.
I also think it’s ok to cuddle these kids whilst in the same bed as them.
I’ve done it numerous times myself.

When my own children were ill/ scared or just grouchy. To share a bed with a young child who is no relation to you is at best, creepy & at worst, sickening.
FWIW- I still listen to The Who, even suspecting Pete to be a deviant.

I just don’t think he was sexually motivated. When he spoke about how he naturally impregnated one of his wives you could see how uncomfortable he was talking about it. Think at worst he would have been cracking one off with the kids in the bed trying desperately not to wake them up.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Think at worst he would have been cracking one off with the kids in the bed trying desperately not to wake them up.

Thank f**k for that, he was only ripping one out over sleeping kids. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just don’t think he was sexually motivated. When he spoke about how he naturally impregnated one of his wives you could see how uncomfortable he was talking about it. Think at worst he would have been cracking one off with the kids in the bed trying desperately not to wake them up.

Hope the folk of Leith are keeping a wee eye on you.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

1969_film_italian_job_benny_hill.jpg

“Not sexually motivated” doesn’t really equate with “cracking one off” it’s either one or the other?
I’ve been in situations where I’m cracking one off, and 100% of the time, it’s sexually motivated, it’s called wanking & you should know better!

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

:lol:

Well played mate, plenty froth generated.

“Not sexually motivated” doesn’t really equate with “cracking one off” it’s either one or the other?
I’ve been in situations where I’m cracking one off, and 100% of the time, it’s sexually motivated, it’s called wanking & you should know better!

I’m just saying I think he’d rather be touching himself than anyone else is all.

9 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Well played mate, plenty froth generated.

I think you're having trouble reading the tone of everyones posts.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m just saying I think he’d rather be touching himself than anyone else is all.

I'm sure Philpy copped a weeks ban for suggesting someone have a w**k when they were looking after their kid.

You're on thin ice.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think you're having trouble reading the tone of everyones posts.

I'm sure Philpy copped a weeks ban for suggesting someone have a w**k when they were looking after their kid.

You're on thin ice.

Hardly worth mentioning then I'd have thought.

Archived