Toot Toot - is that the Relegation Express a-coming?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ALJAGS76 said:

Because if anyone knows how to invest in their stadium it's Morton.

Well they didn't pay to replace an excellent terrace with a white elephant all-seater stand and unlike Partick Thistle also didn't demolish one side of the ground to leave a pointless mound of rubble. So yes: some sound decision-making on our part for a change. 

39 minutes ago, virginton said:

Well they didn't pay to replace an excellent terrace with a white elephant all-seater stand and unlike Partick Thistle also didn't demolish one side of the ground to leave a pointless mound of rubble. So yes: some sound decision-making on our part for a change. 

Ah yes, the sound decision-making of Greenock Morton FC, being too shite to get promotion. Bold, forward thinking stuff.

12 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

After 24 games last year, ICT were on 18 points.

After 24 games this year, RC are on 17 points.

Ah.

We were utterly, utterly abysmal last season and all. Hadn't realised just how poor County are.

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

It's almost like Owen Coyle is an absolute fucking diddy.

He’s still living off that one spell at Burnley, and has done nothing other than fail miserably since then. Thoroughly pleasing watching the c**t struggle.

I have nothing at all against County or Accies (in fact, I think it’s great that clubs being in a division on merit can inspire such seethe from our media), but would definitely enjoy seeing Coyle add a relegation to his already dreadful CV.

Wouldn't like to see County go down, on the other hand Coyle is an absolute bell end. How many of you right now are wishing McIntyre was still in charge? Quite liked him, seemed like an alright guy, knew how to avoid relegation. 

The County train at start of season; "dat squad":

863.jpg

The County train after McIntyre gets his jotters; "fresh new start!":

latest?cb=20120207175448

The County train currently, a menace to Highland society; "Man, you got any spare points? Man, I got dese cheeseburgers man! PLEASE MAAN! I'LL SUK YO DIK!!!"

hqdefault.jpg

Can Ice Cube make it a good day?:

Archived