Rangers V Hibs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Think I’ll have that enlarged and made into a set of bed covers. 

Christ! Good luck with your sex life having bed sheets like that........although it might help your premature ejaculation!

We need an experienced football manager, it's that simple. Murty looks and sounds like some sort of middle management type who wants to be everyones pal. His record is every bit as shite as Pedro's, but he doesn't get half of the criticism. Saying that, he doesn't get much help from that absolute gang of a squad.
Just when we looked to be well on top after equalising, Tavernier makes a tackle that wouldn't look out of place in a schools game. Fucking shocking. It was a soft penalty but he must know you can't give referees of a certain persuasion the opportunity to punish us. He's lucky our only other right back is the useless Hodson.
Cummings looks like he's lacking fitness, Morelos still can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, and Windass, is just Windass. On the optimistic side, Goss played some nice passes, and his free kick was a beauty. Murphy flatters to decieve, but he's potentially decent. The fact we're badly missing  19yr old McCrorie says it all.
8 million for that absolute dud. I'd personally drive him to China  myself if we could get what we paid for him. The chance he fluffed from 6 yards out where he needed 3 touches just to get it under control sums him up. The fact he's top scorer in this country is an embarrassment.
Rangers giving these vile fans the best days of their heroin riddled lives has to stop.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

7 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

We need an experienced football manager, it's that simple. Murty looks and sounds like some sort of middle management type who wants to be everyones pal. His record is every bit as shite as Pedro's, but he doesn't get half of the criticism. Saying that, he doesn't get much help from that absolute gang of a squad.

Just when we looked to be well on top after equalising, Tavernier makes a tackle that wouldn't look out of place in a schools game. Fucking shocking. It was a soft penalty but he must know you can't give referees of a certain persuasion the opportunity to punish us. He's lucky our only other right back is the useless Hodson.

Cummings looks like he's lacking fitness, Morelos still can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, and Windass, is just Windass. On the optimistic side, Goss played some nice passes, and his free kick was a beauty. Murphy flatters to decieve, but he's potentially decent. The fact we're badly missing  19yr old McCrorie says it all.

8 million for that absolute dud. I'd personally drive him to China  myself if we could get what we paid for him. The chance he fluffed from 6 yards out where he needed 3 touches just to get it under control sums him up. The fact he's top scorer in this country is an embarrassment.

Rangers giving these vile fans the best days of their heroin riddled lives has to stop.

Rangers fan calling other fans 'vile" :blink:

Archived