Motherwell vs Kilmarnock 17/2/18

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I  hope you are correct, as he has become an important player in our team both in terms of his movement off the ball and his goals.

Still can't get over the fact that Accies released him, and then their supporters slagged us on here when Killie picked him up. 

#canning

39 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Still can't get over the fact that Accies released him, and then their supporters slagged us on here when Killie picked him up. 

#canning

I have to be honest and say I was underwhelmed when we signed him.   My father, on the other hand, always saw something in him as a player and was pleased when we signed him.

I think him playing off Kris Boyd has probably helped him massively and the 2 of them are now a good combination.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Gutted I won't get to boo Dom Thomas again.

There was someone on here or SO -  and I genuinely can't remember who - had a small meltdown that we gave him to Killie on a free whilst signing lots of unknowns from down south. Looks like another case where Robinson & co were probably right....

Did Canning or anyone at Accies try to keep him or did The Wolf ask for a transfer?

Was offered a new contract, rejected it so killie had to pay a development fee to get him or he would have just been forced to re sign with us.

He’s pretty pish and will no doubt be found out once Killie’s purple patch ends.

There was someone on here or SO -  and I genuinely can't remember who - had a small meltdown that we gave him to Killie on a free whilst signing lots of unknowns from down south. Looks like another case where Robinson & co were probably right....

Couple of shifts in the gym was all he needed.
(Copyright SO)

Archived