• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, so going by some of the muppets in here, Livi are the the business and could wipe out half of the top flight. Meanwhile Utd are utter horseshite who you are embarrassed to be behind. What's the score?
2(two)- 1 to Livingston m8.

Ta.

33 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Bumper pay day too. Clash of second and third pulls decent travelling support of around 850 to swell the attendance to 1604. Impressive.

Such a pity they give points  for how teams perform on the field really, isn't it?

It's a concept you're not the first Falkirk fan to struggle with.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

I repeat. Dundee United are shite. 

What on Earth have you done to Tam scobbie? 

Utd's defensive coaching setup needs put in the sea. Since the McNamara era we've been absolutely dreadful at the back, made countless signings, and got worse each time. It's a regular occurrence for us to concede goals which would be embarrassing in the Highland League.

Shaba saying on the wireless that Livi nicked the win against the run of play and that United dominated the game. A village in Hungary has lost their idiot, that's for sure.

After years of watching Livingston stumble from one farce to another, and watching players on relative ransoms not trying a leg, I can't convey the sheer unadulterated fucking joy of watching a functional team who get paid buttons, give absolutely everything. The football is nothing special, the players individually won't win many awars but as a whole, they are the business.

Scott Pittman - absolutely incredible.

Oh my.

4 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Shaba saying on the wireless that Livi nicked the win against the run of play and that United dominated the game. A village in Hungary has lost their idiot, that's for sure.

After years of watching Livingston stumble from one farce to another, and watching players on relative ransoms not trying a leg, I can't convey the sheer unadulterated fucking joy of watching a functional team who get paid buttons, give absolutely everything. The football is nothing special, the players individually won't win many awars but as a whole, they are the business.

Scott Pittman - absolutely incredible.

Oh my.

Some difference from the 3-0 at Tannadice. Tonight was probably the hardest-working performance I've seen against us this season. I actually thought we put in a shift for the most part too, but unfortunately all bar 2 or 3 of our team are shite at football. 

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
22 minutes ago, bennett said:
A little sevco contribution to United's lower league escapades....

Wonder if their seasons 3 and 4 in the lower leagues will be as hilariously embarrassing as the ****

Dundee United could go all the way down to the bottom and stay there for years, but until they sit and watch their club die, it'll still be the zombie club that remain the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football.

Actually speechless after that. Missed the start of the game but I thought we bossed it until the middle of the second half, then United took over a bit and probably deserved their goal. I certainly wouldn’t have scoffed at a draw beforehand but the mental strength to overcome that setback and win the game in the last minute is mental. This squad of players are not the best we’ve ever had technically, but you’ll be far pushed to find a squad who have a better work ethic or commitment to the club. It’s been an incredible season so far which has defied just about everyone’s expectations, and I don’t want it to end. If you’d said we’d have beaten St Mirren and United at home in the space of a week even last month, I’d have said you’d have been talking shite, even given how well we’ve been playing. Just mental. What an incredible difference it makes having some stability off the field.

Hardie, Byrne, Pittman, Halkett, Mullin and probably Hopkin will all be away in the very near future, so I’m just enjoying this whilst it lasts. I’ve been up to Peterhead and down to Stranraer to see us getting utterly humiliated, so it makes nights like tonight so much more sweet.

A very happy man here in Livingston tonight.

Shame, a damn shame...
[emoji38]

I really wish there was a gif or image of Hopkins face after we scored the winner. Akin to the Dale Carrick one after he scored against the Hubs.

The United assistants reaction to scoring the equaliser was absolutely horrendous as well. Made it even sweeter.

Archived