Scott McTominay

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Any first choice player at Manchester United would be mad to leave unless it was for Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Absolute garbage. There are about five English sides alone that are clearly better than Man U.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Absolute garbage. There are about five English sides alone that are clearly better than Man U.

How many of them are bigger clubs? Zero. And it’s not even a debate. 

10 hours ago, RobbieD said:

How many of them are bigger clubs? Zero. And it’s not even a debate. 

Does it matter how “big” a club is in this context? You’ll need to convince me on that one. City and Liverpool are clearly better at the moment. You can probably add Chelsea to that list as well. Man Utd sit in the second tier of English football with the north London clubs. 

40 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

As a very well endowed gentleman myself I can share the feedback I get. And that is bigger is indeed better.

Enough about the size of your belly though.

21 hours ago, Donathan said:

With far less expectancy on them too. It’s clearly still a draw but not the automatic yes it once was.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

With far less expectancy on them too. It’s clearly still a draw but not the automatic yes it once was.

No Man United player is asking for a transfer to Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal. 

3 hours ago, Donathan said:

And vice versa. 

Erm no. Kane and Son would leave Spurs for Man United tomorrow.  Kane wanted to leave for them at the start of this season.   If Man United wanted any of the Arsenal players, they’d be gone too.  

10 hours ago, RobbieD said:

Erm no. Kane and Son would leave Spurs for Man United tomorrow.  Kane wanted to leave for them at the start of this season.   If Man United wanted any of the Arsenal players, they’d be gone too.  

Absolute nonsense. Kane wanted to go to City. 

I re-watched the first half of the Austria game where John McGinn scored an overhead kick and to be honest I forgot how well Scott McTominay played that night. It was the first time for a while that we saw him in midfield. He was physically dominant, energetic and his passing while not so creative was very direct and accurate.

I think that performance tells us he is capable of bringing something to the midfield, I don't know why we haven't seen it more. His performances against Israel and Czech Republic were considerably more controlled and passive.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought McTom was one of the players Ten Haag wanted to build his team around. I also thought Goldbridge was a sort of footballing Rush Limbaugh/Piers Morgan type provocateur than an ITK talking head. 

Edited by velo army