Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

https://mobile.twitter.com/gibbygibbo1/status/970394687361167362

Dirty rotten stupid skint **** man.

If the screen broke there probably woul’ve been a riot.

Baffling, cheering cause they got a team they haven’t beaten in 8 attempts, managed 2 draws and 6 defeats since Brendan took over, i felt embarrassed for them just watchin that.

Suppose it’s that small time mentality, like Newport cheering when they draw arsenal or Man U away in the cup.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've never won the Petrol Cup to be fair, Lisbon 67 seems meaningless in comparison. 

He gotta just be talking geographically. Even by his standards anything else would be ludicrous.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Though Govan does come under the Scottish Parliament constituency known as Glasgow Southside.

Only because Govan is on the south side of the river.

Another strange geographical 'error', is the most northerly point of Ireland is actually a part of Southern Ireland. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

Only because Govan is on the south side of the river.

Another strange geographical 'error', is the most northerly point of Ireland is actually a part of Southern Ireland. 

I thought it was Carfin???

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Baffling, cheering cause they got a team they haven’t beaten in 8 attempts, managed 2 draws and 6 defeats since Brendan took over, i felt embarrassed for them just watchin that.

Suppose it’s that small time mentality, like Newport cheering when they draw arsenal or Man U away in the cup.

It is pretty baffling.

Obviously, Rangers will feel they've currently got a better chance against Celtic than for a while.  They'd surely have a better chance against one of the others though.  I'd have thought that was precisely the draw both sides would have preferred to avoid.

20 hours ago, Dr Watson said:

I think you'll find that Celtic are in fact, more southerly than Rangers.

Rangers are dead and they certainly aren't in heaven, while Celtic are sadly still alive, so I would dispute your assertion here sir.

On 07/03/2018 at 03:47, GordonS said:
On 04/03/2018 at 19:46, Dr Watson said:
I think you'll find that Celtic are in fact, more southerly than Rangers.

A little known curiosity that. Like more than half of the SPFL are closer to the Clyde than Clyde.

And Clyde are closer to the Lowland League than the Premiership. 

On 04/03/2018 at 18:50, Forest of Dean said:

Fancy our chances against the piglets here. 2 wins against them in a short time and we are breathing down their necks.

The feelings of confidence would have been nice whilst it lasted I'd imagine. 

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

The feelings of confidence would have been nice whilst it lasted I'd imagine. 

I don't think more confidence ahead of yesterdays' game was that unreasonable. The game was closer than it has been in the other Ibrox games.

Still think we can beat you in the cup but a lot needs to go right for us and you are rightly clear favourites.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived