Bonnyrigg Rose should they stay or should they go...

Unknown Fan

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bobby carlos said:

Would be a nice gesture but hope it doesn’t happen emoji14.png

Very unlikely Bobby...bound for the Hampden Museum..where we all can look at it and dream again............

Werent they looking at obtaining an SFA licence before? Wouldn't surprise me if they were the South division team that has applied to join EOS league.

Assuming Easthouses Lily or Craigroyston haven't changed their minds, I'm going to make a guess at Edinburgh Utd.

7 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Would be funny if it was Armadale daleboy would be raging.

I'm more worried about Bravehearts Dad, just think if the vote goes a certain way he'd need to banish himself to the East of Scotland forum :lol:

8 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

I'm more worried about Bravehearts Dad, just think if the vote goes a certain way he'd need to banish himself to the East of Scotland forum :lol:

#prayforbraveheartsdad

KEFC can keep him updated on what's happening in the juniors.

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

There was some decent debate on this thread once. But now it's a cluster of pettiness and point scoring.

Said the Bo'ness points scoring expert! 

1 - 0 ... :)

3 hours ago, Van magic said:

What you saying to it anyway bravehearts Old man ?

I am still listening to the debate and not made my mind up yet.  Think the East Region Super League is much more competitive than the EoS, winning a trophy in the EoS league not as memorable as winning the Scottish Cup(what my dad told me).  Never seen a EoS game, have an opinion that the better players are playing junior. In reality I am a traditionalist maybe that is what is wrong in Junior football lack of ambition from the clubs been to cosy for too long.

As another correspondent says better a leader than a follower.

To have made history in last seasons big Scottish Cup certainly was very memorable and will live with me forever, but it opens the eyes to what it could be.

See yous behind the goals on Wednesday 

Very disappointed at the serious lack of discussion from TJ and his cohorts at the SJFA

4 hours ago, HTG said:

#prayforbraveheartsdad

KEFC can keep him updated on what's happening in the juniors.

At least the Big Rose are now debating the subject openly where your club if discussing it is behind closed doors. The wee rose may have to get the finger out as they may find they are in a 1 team league 

I'd've thought if there were support from clubs for an 'all in' non-league cup, then the Junior Cup would be ideal for that. There's no reason the EoSFL and SoSFL couldn't be involved now, other than our country's bizarre football grading system.

49 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am still listening to the debate and not made my mind up yet.  Think the East Region Super League is much more competitive than the EoS, winning a trophy in the EoS league not as memorable as winning the Scottish Cup(what my dad told me).  Never seen a EoS game, have an opinion that the better players are playing junior. In reality I am a traditionalist maybe that is what is wrong in Junior football lack of ambition from the clubs been to cosy for too long.

As another correspondent says better a leader than a follower.

To have made history in last seasons big Scottish Cup certainly was very memorable and will live with me forever, but it opens the eyes to what it could be.

See yous behind the goals on Wednesday 

Very disappointed at the serious lack of discussion from TJ and his cohorts at the SJFA

Agree with this - winning the SJFA cup is a memory that lasts forever and achievable.  The SFA cup are a bit of fun and good memories but ultimately comes with a defeat.

At Junior both Linlithgow and Bonnyrigg have reached a peak - the challenge is to maintain that. 

Or do you move for what is probably driven by financial motivation of a cup run that will ultimately always end in defeat.  Challenge yourself to get to a level in the SFL - a level which could see you travelling to Peterhead mid-week in a mid-table clash because that's your level.

41 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

At least the Big Rose are now debating the subject openly where your club if discussing it is behind closed doors. The wee rose may have to get the finger out as they may find they are in a 1 team league 

Agreed - you are in a lucky position that you will have an opportunity to discuss the future of Bonnyrigg at an early stage.  Linlithgow seem to be oblivious to what's happening around them. 

Archived