Bonnyrigg Rose should they stay or should they go...

Unknown Fan

7 minutes ago, BS7 said:

I don’t think the Scottish cup is the big draw, I think the coherent pyramid is.

Correct.  And now that we've moved miles away from £150k toilets and clubs are focused on the licence, that coherent pyramid is getting closer. Apart from the huge gap in the west which the SFA needs to address. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And before we go back round the "shite standard" argument, it would be vastly improved if the teams sitting outside the structure were to come in.  But they're all waiting for ... f**k knows what. 

Sometimes, just sometimes a Lithgae Rose fan makes a good point.

3 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Sometimes, just sometimes a Lithgae Rose fan makes a good point.

Och Dave, you've got me all a fluster. Face the colour of a shiny new Rose top. 

14 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Your argument is a bit rubbish given there is no possibility to "earn it" and won't be anytime soon.

You seem to be criticising clubs for being financially motivated, they'd be negligent if they weren't for the reasons I explained earlier.

Going by your logic - I will be canvassing that Linlithgow bypass the EoS and apply for the SPL.   Since it's no longer about football, but allowing teams to reap the financial benefits of higher leagues.

Going by your logic - I will be canvassing that Linlithgow bypass the EoS and apply for the SPL.   Since it's no longer about football, but allowing teams to reap the financial benefits of higher leagues.

Good luck with that. If I were you I'd listen to HTG rather than waste your time canvassing......and it's the SPFL.

8 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Just to be clear - and because you've got a wee rod out (ooh err missus), we obviously can't apply for the SPFL because there is a structure in place that needs to be worked through.  And it now starts at the EoSL. Canter through that and we'll be on the road to European glory in no time. 

All that said, it'll be interesting to see where a team that goes tits up in the SPFL in future will be asked to re-enter. Suspect we'll see the one rule for some carpet rolled out. 

5 hours ago, Unknown Fan said:

The next Bonnyrigg Rose Mass will be on the evening Wednesday 21st March,

AAAAmen,

God Bless

OH....Unknown Fan......You could get the....{.We know who you are treatment} for that remark....I think its funny by the way but maybe a wee bit too near the home.

1 hour ago, BS7 said:

I don’t think the Scottish cup is the big draw, I think the coherent pyramid is.

I wouldn’t know, but the pyramid wasn’t an attraction this time last year........obviously something has changed the mind set ?

Just to be clear - and because you've got a wee rod out (ooh err missus), we obviously can't apply for the SPFL because there is a structure in place that needs to be worked through.  And it now starts at the EoSL. Canter through that and we'll be on the road to European glory in no time. 
All that said, it'll be interesting to see where a team that goes tits up in the SPFL in future will be asked to re-enter. Suspect we'll see the one rule for some carpet rolled out. 

A structure in place - now that's a novel idea. Think it will ever catch on over the free for all that joining the EoS seems to be.

13 minutes ago, A.M said:

I wouldn’t know, but the pyramid wasn’t an attraction this time last year........obviously something has changed the mind set ?

Yes mines has - I probably naively thought that the juniors would make progress as a whole, that clearly isn’t going to happen. It’s up to individual clubs to plot their own path.

58 minutes ago, A.M said:

We are out the Scottish.......

Eos vote for me, superleague next year could have tranent in it!!! Possibly even the germans if enough teams go eos. Could be reconstruction of the juniors in the east region.

2 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Heard that too

If that's confirmed.... he will be sorely missed for vital..run in games.. could be 3.....class player.

Archived