Dundee FC's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Can’t see the list on my phone but thoughts on Jim McIntyre or (puts tin hat on) - Ian McCall?

Right, just you settle down. With names like that, it's Jocky's to lose.

Given the whole “continuity in the management role is the route to success” patter that accompanied the accounts last week are the club actually likely to bin him?

(I realise Dundee are currently 2pts worse off just now than they were under Hartley after the same number of games last season)

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

If that list represents the options available (which is a depressing thought in itself), then I would only be happy with Hopkin or Ross. The even more depressing thing is, that neither of them would probably take it at the moment (Ross certainly wouldn't, Hopkin might, I suppose).

That just puts a lovely cap on a thoroughly miserable day...

Hopkin said he would only take a job down the line, from a club in a positive position. Don't think Dundee are in the best place, he'd hardly want to go to a club in a bit of turmoil after turning us around. Could easily take a bigger job as well mind you.

Think it's the same for Ross but isn't he a Dundee fan? I'm sure I read or heard that somewhere - could be the only pull for him

Hopkin said he would only take a job down the line, from a club in a positive position. Don't think Dundee are in the best place, he'd hardly want to go to a club in a bit of turmoil after turning us around. Could easily take a bigger job as well mind you.

Think it's the same for Ross but isn't he a Dundee fan? I'm sure I read or heard that somewhere - could be the only pull for him

Sadly there’s not a Scooby Ross would touch us with a shitty stick.

Dundee won't get relegated. McCann might not be the man for the long term but he has enough to keep you above Partick or County. Part ways at the end of the season.

Hmm. Can’t share your confidence Tam. We’re the worst team I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen enough of us to judge.

Losing Allan and Hendry has been pivotal.

Archived