Netflix

Biscuits

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Was any series of it any good? My gf persevered with it a bit longer than I did but it was about the only series of anything I have started watching that was a genuine struggle for me to get interested in, I just thought it was absolute shite.

I thought the second and last season were both great. I have no idea why I enjoyed it so much, because I'm inclined to agree with your last statement on it. It's fucking trash. I suppose it was entertaining trash.

I thought the second and last season were both great. I have no idea why I enjoyed it so much, because I'm inclined to agree with your last statement on it. It's fucking trash. I suppose it was entertaining trash.
In much the same way as Power is utter trash. Doesnt mean it cant still be worth watching.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

In much the same way as Power is utter trash. Doesnt mean it cant still be worth watching.

One of my favourite ever shows, 24, was complete trash. So I 100% agree with this.

I still can’t forgive the blonde guy for his atrocious effort in the film Green Street so I really can’t give it any more time.

I’m always late to the party with Netflix but caught up with the Aaron Hernandez documentary this week, sad story.

I’m going to watch the Cats documentary tonight, is it about that insane Canadian guy?