Mike Tyson

5 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Probably right.  Doesn't mean I have to like them for it though, and some, Tom Watson and oosthuizen for example, manage to be nice.  Casey too, many are.  Poulter is not.

Tyson is as I said the ultimate paradox.

Does a lot of good charity work though

http://www.ianpoulter.com/charity-work/

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

That's pr they all do that.  Precisely so people like you think they're not wankers, and also as a tax dodge.

I never said I didn’t think he was a w****r tbh.

However , like I said , regardless of how much of an arrogant w****r he may be , at least unlike your idol, he’s not a convicted rapist 

7 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I never said I didn’t think he was a w****r tbh.

However , like I said , regardless of how much of an arrogant w****r he may be , at least unlike your idol, he’s not a convicted rapist 

Suppose eh.  That's a great point you make.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I caddied for a guy whose daughter was his gf when he was 18/19 and an assistant professor playing off 4.  

One day he was decorating his living room, and asked poulterer for a wee hand.  Poulterer gave him a hand stripping the walls.  Once they'd done that he got a pen and signed the guys living room wall and told him 'Ive just added ten grand to the value of your house'.  

I've also caddied in his group, he's a complete arsehole, makes disparaging comments about the fans, speaks to people like shit including his caddie sometimes, absolutely loves himself, very arrogant.  Just a horrible horrible person, complete arse wipe.

Ex pro footballer

Caddy to Ryder cup stars and Condoleeza Rice

Knows Ronaldo

Involved in 3 large transfers (his own)

Claims an American GF

Where did it all go wrong after that video in your saint Mirren pyjamas playing champ man

Weird c**t.

22 minutes ago, Millions said:

Ex pro footballer

Caddy to Ryder cup stars and Condoleeza Rice

Knows Ronaldo

Involved in 3 large transfers (his own)

Claims an American GF

Where did it all go wrong after that video in your saint Mirren pyjamas playing champ man

Weird c**t.

Did I say I caddied for him you absolute weapon

Good man look at that guy he was a fkn god amongst men.  Look at him move no heavyweight has ever moved like that he was superhuman and the coolest muthafucka alive too.  Just the aura of him walking into the ring too it was frightening.
Some of his quotes were brilliant too and delivered in a soft girly voice with a lisp just made it even more menacing.
'I'll fk you in your ass until you love me white boy'' lol what a fkn guy.  I'd love to meet him.  

That quote isn’t entirely accurate is it. Why don’t you tell us what he actually said.

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That quote isn’t entirely accurate is it. Why don’t you tell us what he actually said.

I prefer this one.

Reporter: "Do you think there's a chance that you'll lose to Buster Douglas?" Tyson: "Perhaps if I chop off my arms."

Although the other one was quite vivid.

"Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll f**k you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't f**k with this. This is the ultimate, man. f**k you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll f**k you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to f**k with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll f**k you 'til you love me, faggot!" [After being told by a spectator that he should be put in a straight-jacket] Rumor has it that person was none other than Scoop Malinowski.

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/24/sports/boxing-writer-lost-his-head-seeing-tyson-s-antics.html

Wonder why our delightful comrade decided to omit some of the more tasty words he’d used. I still remember him yelling “faggot” after being shoved by Steve Austin. You know in the scripted WWE. Class behaviour.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wonder why our delightful comrade decided to omit some of the more tasty words he’d used. I still remember him yelling “faggot” after being shoved by Steve Austin. You know in the scripted WWE. Class behaviour.

If that's an accurate transcription he should think about trying an Elmore Leonard style crime novel though. As an off the cuff improv/diatribe/hate speech it's almost poetry.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Oh I see, I wondered what your weaselly angle was.

Oh no someone called someone a faggot twenty years ago stop the world I want to get off.  You voted for acwar criminal champ.

Oh I see, I wondered what your weaselly angle was.
Oh no someone called someone a faggot twenty years ago stop the world I want to get off.  You voted for acwar criminal champ.

I wasn’t entitled to vote until 2010. I didn’t vote Labour until 2017. The majority of my votes have been for the SNP. You’re going to have to explain this one to me.

4 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

he was 18/19 and an assistant professor 

and asked poulterer for a wee hand.  Poulterer gave him a hand stripping the walls.  

Hold on hold on.

Are we talking about Ian Poulter , professional golfer here , or Professor Ian Poulteter who was a lecturer in chicken farming at The Scottish Agricultural College in the 1990’s?

Archived