Mike Tyson

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Hold on hold on.

Are we talking about Ian Poulter , professional golfer here , or Professor Ian Poulteter who was a lecturer in chicken farming at The Scottish Agricultural College in the 1990’s?

That's a convenient name for a lecturer in agriculture

Aye and labour, a party lead by a brexiteer that fully endorses brexit.  Not very good at this are you champ.

I don’t think you understand how general elections work either. Having a mare across the board.

I've met poulter.  Crucial difference.  He's a grade A first class 100% arsehole.
I could also tell another story about him but I'd be called a Walter Mitty.

Poulter is a good friend of mine, he’s not an arsehole. There is however a possibility he acted like one when you were* around.

*you weren’t, you lying c**t.

The gang banging of Peppino on here has been a bit like Tyson at his most brutal. He's been far more annoying on other threads, and tbf he set this up as a Tyson fan thread, it's not like he invaded someone elses.

As said before, I'd have Tyson at his peak in my top 10 all time HW list but one thing nobody can deny is that no other HW (other than possibly Ali) has psychologically ruled the division by fear like him. Some opponents were beaten before the 1st bell during his reign (86-89)

44 minutes ago, sjc said:

As said before, I'd have Tyson at his peak in my top 10 all time HW list but one thing nobody can deny is that no other HW (other than possibly Ali) has psychologically ruled the division by fear like him. Some opponents were beaten before the 1st bell during his reign (86-89)

Sonny Liston

George Foreman

2 hours ago, sugna said:

Sonny Liston

George Foreman

Sonny Liston only defended his World title twice before losing twice to Clay/Ali. He never fought for a title again.

Foreman never held the same aura after the rumble in the jungle.........reinforced by the fact that he never fought Ali in a rematch (something he admits not wanting) and retiring early.

Both would be in my all time HW top 10 (probably ahead of Tyson tbh) but neither ruled the division by fear the way Tyson did from 86-89

41 minutes ago, sjc said:

Sonny Liston only defended his World title twice before losing twice to Clay/Ali. He never fought for a title again.

Foreman never held the same aura after the rumble in the jungle.........reinforced by the fact that he never fought Ali in a rematch (something he admits not wanting) and retiring early.

Both would be in my all time HW top 10 (probably ahead of Tyson tbh) but neither ruled the division by fear the way Tyson did from 86-89

Foreman's attempts at trash talking and acting the hardman were fkn laughable too.  He was clearly acting and not convincing in the slightest.  Tyson was genuinely unhinged and totally off his nut.  He inspired real genuine fear of what he was capable of and what he might do.

Foreman's attempts at trash talking and acting the hardman were fkn laughable too.  He was clearly acting and not convincing in the slightest.  Tyson was genuinely unhinged and totally off his nut.  He inspired real genuine fear of what he was capable of and what he might do.

Still does nothing to prove that he should be considered as an all time great. He quite simply doesn’t have the resume.

Archived