Ageing

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

I'm only 22 and I find my hangovers are getting increasingly worse, I used to be able to be out on the drink until 3/4am and then have football at 11 the next morning no problem,

Now If I go out i'm stuck to the toilet spewing or have a wild headache all day.

Im the oposite I couldnt drink soup when I was 18 but now (22) I can drink far longer and feel fine the next day

Just now, Adam101 said:

Im the oposite I couldnt drink soup when I was 18 but now (22) I can drink far longer and feel fine the next day

I envy you a great deal sir.

I'm actually out for a mates birthday tomorrow night and the thought of the hangover is giving me the fear already.

Just now, staggy1929 said:

I envy you a great deal sir.

I'm actually out for a mates birthday tomorrow night and the thought of the hangover is giving me the fear already.

I dont know if its because I have found my drink after the 6th T im on the Glenmorangies until I go home and im fine after 5/6 nips, when I was 18 I had a case (8 300ml botlte) of that tequila beer and was out the game for 2 days

15 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I dont know if its because I have found my drink after the 6th T im on the Glenmorangies until I go home and im fine after 5/6 nips, when I was 18 I had a case (8 300ml botlte) of that tequila beer and was out the game for 2 days

I usually have a few vodka's before I head out then just stick to vodka lemonade while out or pints of T.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

When you say "each to their own" you mean "providing you accept that my way is a higher standard". :lol:

What would people like you do in a real crisis?

Not at all. You're happy having an unkempt garden and you're happy with that. That's your prerogative. I'm not judging as it puts me neither up nor down. Personal grooming, like fashion sense is down to the individual so whatever gets you through the night, as John Lennon once sang.

A "real crisis"?! Haha after the last 2 years I've had, try me!

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs was telling me earlier that it's now "a thing" for folks to get their arseholes dyed. I knew about anal bleaching but not the colouring. Might get the Sharpies out at the weekend and try out a few colours.

Shit.  That’s me lost £20 to her.  I said you wouldn’t be so naive but she obviously know you far better.

I’ll have to try and win it back next week.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Do you have tattoos and a massive hipster style beard as well?

I just ask because you seem to think it's important to follow trends like a sheep. :lol:

I've trimmed my pubes since my late teens and I'm now 43yo. I doubt that could be classified as following recent trends tbh.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

All veggies are hairy in my experience. 

He was bald as a coot tbf. Up top anyway, dont know about downstairs. 

Probably hairy as f**k down there given the numerous crisis' he faced.....