Cowdenbeath v Clyde

The steward getting pushed in the face happened outside the press box. The rest of what I described happened as the fans were leaving the ground. Of course you saw everyone leaving because all the Clyde fans left in single file under your watchful eye.

The pushed in the face incident you keep referring to happened when the Clyde fan was barged into from behind and propelled forward into the steward. It was accidental. Keep painting it as an outtake from Green Street though if that makes you feel better.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is unbelievable how following a decent run of form mainly down to the work of a good manager in Lennon, the Clyde fans are already planning for what will be a title winning season next year. When have we heard this before?

God how precious are the Clyde fans? The big bad Cowden manager celebrated the win by winding them up. [emoji24]

Get a grip you fannies.

Big win - was expecting the worst after the 3-0 loss last week so great credit to the team for the 3 points.

It is unbelievable how following a decent run of form mainly down to the work of a good manager in Lennon, the Clyde fans are already planning for what will be a title winning season next year. When have we heard this before?

Don't think there is any reason not to be optimistic giving the turn around since Lennon joined. Very few, if any, Clyde fans were expecting us to be challenging with Chapman in charge.

Clyde fans at end of game did not cover themselves in glory. 
Not an excuse but Bollan, his who are you assistant and the extremely old boy goading defeated fans at the end of game sums up the class of Cowdenbeath.
Heard various stories over time that those on the board are as bad.
enjoy you’re win  you’re still going down 

‘You’re’...grammar falls short today too

FIrst half we looked like we could have been 1/2 up looked decent at times then second half we may as  well have not had any forwards goody rarely got a touch

thihk the Clyde fan incident is gettin a bit blown out of proportion not exactly football factory.. wee bit of abuse to players haha it’s football. boring

7 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

thihk the Clyde fan incident is gettin a bit blown out of proportion not exactly football factory.. wee bit of abuse to players haha it’s football. boring

don't know if it is or it isn't.

but well said,sir

2 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

What a horror show today, disappointing to chuck away all the hard work of recent months with such a turgid display.

Cowdenbeath coach giving it big licks at the end was hilarious. Your team has been shit most of the season, your CF is a fat b*****d, your ground is a disgrace, you have no fans but enjoy your victory against the big boys emoji6.png.

Really looking forward to you being replaced by a forward thinking club like cove or Spartans. Enjoy the lowland league. X

Spit out those grapes if they are tasting a bit sour. 

Cowdenbeath fully deserved to take something especially after when we played you mid week when that goal we scored was chopped of which was clearly no foul on your keeper 

Dry your eyes and accept our team wanted it more today and move on. 

Thought cowdenbeath looked like a team fighting to stay up not a lot of football but plenty effort and looked to have a good spirit

First 30 mins thought we played well great chance for love and should have scored also cogdil had one cleared off line, we started second half brightly , one goal was always winning the game and cowdenbeath got it , thought cowdenbeath defended well , not sure anyone deserved to win draw probably fair result but cowdenbeath scored and we didn't so fair enough. As for their management team and some of the players [emoji23] seemed more interested in giving us the old GIRUY than celebrating with their own fans . I've no problem with it , bit rich of cowdenbeath fans complaining because there management team and players got some stick at the end . We took a good support through I'm sure the ones bashing the Clyde fans were quite happy with us paying 12 quid and several putting money in the bucket at the turnstiles. For cowdenbeath fans hope you stay up.

P.s the old guy at the end dancing when we're giving it your going down were no , take a bow made me smile [emoji106]

“The class of Cowdenbeath” coming from the fan of a club who actively employ a convicted (interpret how you will) rapist and racist. The state of people getting upset over someone celebrating too much :lol:

Clyde really are up there with Old Firm fans in their level of scum. Shame for the decent ones. 

Sure we will hear how it was everyone else’s fault but their own. 

“The class of Cowdenbeath” coming from the fan of a club who actively employ a convicted (interpret how you will) rapist and racist. The state of people getting upset over someone celebrating too much [emoji38]
Clyde really are up there with Old Firm fans in their level of scum. Shame for the decent ones. 
Sure we will hear how it was everyone else’s fault but their own. 

Up there with old firm fans [emoji23]

Your chairman [emoji23]

It's all  getting a bit heated. I can understand Clyde fans disappointment having had a glimpse of the playoffs then to lose two in a row was a bitter pill to swallow. I can understand our  manager's elation at pulling off a big result but giving the Clyde fans the  GIRUY isn't really acceptable from a man in his position. I don't think he can help himself though. Look forward to seeing you all back here next season.

10 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Thought cowdenbeath looked like a team fighting to stay up not a lot of football but plenty effort and looked to have a good spirit

First 30 mins thought we played well great chance for love and should have scored also cogdil had one cleared off line, we started second half brightly , one goal was always winning the game and cowdenbeath got it , thought cowdenbeath defended well , not sure anyone deserved to win draw probably fair result but cowdenbeath scored and we didn't so fair enough. As for their management team and some of the players emoji23.png seemed more interested in giving us the old GIRUY than celebrating with their own fans . I've no problem with it , bit rich of cowdenbeath fans complaining because there management team and players got some stick at the end . We took a good support through I'm sure the ones bashing the Clyde fans were quite happy with us paying 12 quid and several putting money in the bucket at the turnstiles. For cowdenbeath fans hope you stay up.

P.s the old guy at the end dancing when we're giving it your going down were no , take a bow made me smile emoji106.png

appreciate that mate, I personally think its great that guys can go to an unsegregated game,give one another pelters during the game but also put money towards helping save the opposition.the vast majority of supporters at this level are thoroughly decent

Great result cowden giving you guys a chance to the end to survive and a decent effort Clyde on push for playoffs considering where you guys were 6 month ago , not over yet in this league by a long shot 

Archived